What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. I'll have to do a search for the ingredients.

keep me posted on one. That sounds PURRFECT for summer with my girlfriends. :giggle:

Okay, ladies, here is the bomb pop recipe!!

InstructionsDifficulty: Easy
Things You’ll Need:
9 oz highball or Pint glass
Shot Glass
Smirnoff Ice
Grenadine
Blue Curacao
Vodka
Step1Take your bottle of Smirnoff Ice malternative and fill your pint or highball glass about halfway.

Step2Now fill your shot glass about halfway with vodka. Take the Blue Curacao and top off your shot glass. This will make the entire shot blue.

Step3Now take your grenadine and slowly pour it down the side of your glass filled with Smirnoff Ice. Just pour enough to create a layer of red at the bottom of the glass. Now sit your blue shot glass down next to it and you have a beautiful presentation of RED WHITE and BLUE

Step4Now as much as you want to just sit and stare at your creation the best part is next. carefully drop the shot glass in and drink away. This cocktail will take you back to childhood as it tastes just like the old red white and blue bomb pop popsicles you had as a child.

WOW I have to buy the long lists for the bomb pop! thank you so much!!! *saved it* I will have to google for Grenadine and Blue Curacao that i am not familiar with.

THANKS!!!!

WOW I have to buy the long lists for the bomb pop! thank you so much!!! *saved it* I will have to google for Grenadine and Blue Curacao that i am not familiar with.

THANKS!!!!

YW! You should be able to get those at any liquor store or grocery store that carries wines and such.

Now you can all thank me for posting the bomb pop shot idea here! :) Disclaimer: Don't Drink and Drive! :lol:

:hmm: We're going to have towork on that fear of success. You deserve it as much as anyone does. And from reading the way you write in your posts, and the depth of your feelings, I suspect your poetry is very good!

*Big hugs for Jillio...again* Thanks sweetie. My ego does wonders when you're around. Seriously, I like to write and I wish I could get myself over that barrier of 'what if' but I never quite do it. Hopefully, though, never doesn't always have to be the present state of things. It's a pretty strong fear and I'm not sure where it came from...but it seems the mintute someone expects something of me, and I've done it before, I get frightened. It makes no sense of course, if I've done it once I can do it again, right? Well, sadly, that's not the way my brain likes to work. But we'll get there. I've just got a habit of 'getting there' differently then others.

*Big hugs for Jillio...again* Thanks sweetie. My ego does wonders when you're around. Seriously, I like to write and I wish I could get myself over that barrier of 'what if' but I never quite do it. Hopefully, though, never doesn't always have to be the present state of things. It's a pretty strong fear and I'm not sure where it came from...but it seems the mintute someone expects something of me, and I've done it before, I get frightened. It makes no sense of course, if I've done it once I can do it again, right? Well, sadly, that's not the way my brain likes to work. But we'll get there. I've just got a habit of 'getting there' differently then others.

ooooohhhhh..... now I understand. When you mentioned about fear of success, I wasn't so sure what that means. That sounds like you have an issue with "stage fright" or similar. don't worry - pretty much everybody has it. It does feel overwhelming when somebody's counting on you....

Yeah, that's right. It's a bit like stage fright, only worse in a way, because it doesn't go away when you aren't on a stage. It's like this: Say I write a poem that I'm pretty proud of. Say I show that poem to you. You really like it, and get excited and ask me to write more. I get nervous because what if the next one you read is a bummer? What if you get disappointed?

It's not rational, and I know it. But it's real. That's problem. I can't talk myself out of it. Yet. I really hope that some day, I will...because there is so much I dream about doing, and haven't done or haven't started because I get so nervous. Not a good way to live.

Yeah, that's right. It's a bit like stage fright, only worse in a way, because it doesn't go away when you aren't on a stage. It's like this: Say I write a poem that I'm pretty proud of. Say I show that poem to you. You really like it, and get excited and ask me to write more. I get nervous because what if the next one you read is a bummer? What if you get disappointed?

It's not rational, and I know it. But it's real. That's problem. I can't talk myself out of it. Yet. I really hope that some day, I will...because there is so much I dream about doing, and haven't done or haven't started because I get so nervous. Not a good way to live.

yes I completely understand what you mean. I'm assuming it's the self-esteem issue or something else that was stemmed from your childhood. but no worry, m'lady... we all have our childhood issues but you will overcome this :cool2:

Now you can all thank me for posting the bomb pop shot idea here! :) Disclaimer: Don't Drink and Drive! :lol:

Thank you, Alleycat!:ty: And you are absolutely correct: don't drink and drive!

There is nothing wrong with taking a different path as long as it gets you where you want to go.

yes I completely understand what you mean. I'm assuming it's the self-esteem issue or something else that was stemmed from your childhood. but no worry, m'lady... we all have our childhood issues but you will overcome this :cool2:

I agree that it probably stems from childhood, but November Gypsy is doing a wonderful job of letting go of some of those issues, and I'm sure she will get over this obstacle, as well.

I'm thinking.......thank God it's Friday.

Definately been a hard week and I left work early to come home as I am little sadden by a pending case.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back