What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I'm digging SilverRoxy's new avatar and signature. I LOVE Breaking Bad!!
Thank you! I have Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) on my instagram list. His username is Glassofwhiskey. I am watching the series for second time. It is awesome! I like the part with Tuco. He is crazy guy!

Thinking how I no longer get excited for The Masters. I wasn't even sure if it was this week or next (though it used to always be the 1st full week in April). Didn't even think to look it up. But just saw on the news that Gary Player made a hole-in-one during the Par 3 contest. I'm sure I'll watch it at least some on Sunday.

My brain and eyes hurt . Too much homework haha

Thank you! I have Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) on my instagram list. His username is Glassofwhiskey. I am watching the series for second time. It is awesome! I like the part with Tuco. He is crazy guy!
During this recent winter, I got bored w/ regular tv shows. Went to ON Demand and saw: Mad Men season 4, so thats where I jumped in. OMG. I loved it! Now, a few months later, we have NETFLIX and all seasons of Mad Men avaliable! I have not started season 1 yet.

So you're excited, WDYS ? I'm glad they're coming sooner, maybe you could post a pic-
I am sorry but I don't have anyway to post them , I only have a computer . I don't have a cell phone or camera . Yeah I am excited b/c
the hearing aids are designed for people with high frequency hearing lost , they'll made high frequency sounds sound like low frequency sounds .
I am concerned about hearing sounds I never really heard before. My daughter is going to help me buy a cell phone so I am hoping I will be able
to hear on a cell with my new hearing aids plus be able to hear my granddaughter better . That would be really exciting to me ! :)

Finally ! I got my place cleaned and now, rain is coming. Oh great ! After , all the cleaning it decides to rain lol

Loving life ❤️

I am sorry but I don't have anyway to post them , I only have a computer . I don't have a cell phone or camera . Yeah I am excited b/c
the hearing aids are designed for people with high frequency hearing lost , they'll made high frequency sounds sound like low frequency sounds .
I am concerned about hearing sounds I never really heard before. My daughter is going to help me buy a cell phone so I am hoping I will be able
to hear on a cell
with my new hearing aids plus be able to hear my granddaughter better . That would be really exciting to me ! :)

I hope you will be able to hear all the things you mentioned looking forward to. But . . . you don't have to understand voice to use a cell phone. Really take your time and explore this site http://www.hamiltoncaptel.com/smartphone/ My only connection to them is that I use their app and I have not been able to make a voice call in many years.

I don't want my vacation to end . One day left then back to same old routine Monday.

How do robins find worms??? How do they know where to look for a worm , it's by smell , sight or sound?

During this recent winter, I got bored w/ regular tv shows. Went to ON Demand and saw: Mad Men season 4, so thats where I jumped in. OMG. I loved it! Now, a few months later, we have NETFLIX and all seasons of Mad Men avaliable! I have not started season 1 yet.
Let me know what you think of first season. I might watch Mad Men after Breaking Bad.

Let me know what you think of first season. I might watch Mad Men after Breaking Bad.
I heard Mad Men is good. Funny how I always confuse Breaking Bad with Mad Men! Right now, I am trying to finish up Longmire.

Thinking how hopeful I am about my aide taking her first ASL class starting on Monday. Hope she will start using ASL more instead of using her voice only.

I am watching the movie "Erin Brockovich". I feel bad for people that were impacted by environmental contamination. :(

I heard Mad Men is good. Funny how I always confuse Breaking Bad with Mad Men! Right now, I am trying to finish up Longmire.
I watched few episodes of Longmire long time ago when it first came out. I loved it. I am thinking about buying DVD.

Back