What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Totally agree, RR. There was no need to dig up his past. United made the mistake, not him.

Who dug up his past? United or a new organization?

They did offer some dollars but it wasn't enough to persuade enough people to get off.

I am not sure which OTA channel's morning program it was on as I was switching around. But one of them had it that he and his wife would have taken the cash offer until they found out that they would not get to their destination in time for work the next morning. Also some of the other passengers said he was not "disruptive and belligerent"

Seems he's in the hospital and has hired 2 Lawyers...Good for him. Sue their ass...maybe he'll own United Arlines when he's done. Dragging an elderly man down the aisle?...blood running from his face?...and he did say he could not get off as he has patients to attend to when he arrived at his destination....
IF

So IF the Airline did offer some people $$....apparently it wasn't enough...and no excuse for dragging anyone down the aisle like a bag of garbage.

Remember, it was the "cops" not airline employees who hit him and dragged him.
Yes, the airline did a bad job of trying to get their deadhead crew to Louisville.

Since it was not oversold by simply full why didn't they quit selling tickets at four less than they did? That would have already accounted for the 4 needed for the deadhead crew.

he did say he could not get off as he has patients to attend to when he arrived at his destination....
IF
He had his medical license suspended in 2015. I don't buy his story, but I agree it is not acceptable to pull him out from airplane.

I agree there is several mistakes United made in handling this situation and the security personal was in the wrong to forcibly remove the passenger out of the plane. Both sides most likely settle for 6 or 7 figure. I think this is a lesson learned for the airline industry about overbooking procedures.

Since it was not oversold by simply full why didn't they quit selling tickets at four less than they did? That would have already accounted for the 4 needed for the deadhead crew.
Because the tickets were sold before they knew that crew needed to deadhead to Louisville. Deadheading crews is common on planes. Not sure, but I think this crew may have been late arriving at Chicago and missed the the plane they were supposed to take to Louisville.

Because the tickets were sold before they knew that crew needed to deadhead to Louisville. Deadheading crews is common on planes. Not sure, but I think this crew may have been late arriving at Chicago and missed the the plane they were supposed to take to Louisville.
Not sure of anything. Was one of them named Jack? "Hi, Jack!"

He had his medical license suspended in 2015. I don't buy his story, but I agree it is not acceptable to pull him out from airplane.

His medical license was suspended in 2005 but restored in 2015.

I can't wait for my new order of YL oils super excited!

*Be kind, be humble*

I'm not even gonna say what I'm thinking.

"be kind, be humble" while posting in colors that are not user friendly to DB people on this board. Oxymoron there.

Happy Easter.

I'm not even gonna say what I'm thinking.

"be kind, be humble" while posting in colors that are not user friendly to DB people on this board. Oxymoron there.

Happy Easter.
It's a dark color beside I got a few on ignore not really thinking about them. They are always rude and nasty . Oh by the way , a member uses RED fonts no one complains about them, double standards. Be kind and humble dear and Happy Easter enjoy!

Back