What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Monday is December 1 ! What happen to November and the whole year ??

I can't believe Monday is December 1 ! What happen to November and the whole year ??

I can. Seems like every year after Thanksgiving time speeds up, and before I know it, my birthday and Christmas have whizzed by, and hello, 2015. Feels that way every single year.

Did your state have a sales-tax-free gun sales day? In SC, we did on Black Friday.

No, I wish we did. North Carolina is too cheap for that they even canceled the tax free holiday weekend before schools start back after summer break. Walmart did have a sale though, all firearms were 20% off the entire black Friday weekend.

Life would have been different had I developed meaningful relationships in high school, college, and my 20's, but I failed. Therefore, I'm not enjoying life right now. I'm certainly not looking forward to Christmas or NYE.

Life would have been different had I developed meaningful relationships in high school, college, and my 20's, but I failed. Therefore, I'm not enjoying life right now. I'm certainly not looking forward to Christmas or NYE.
It's not too late to develop meaningful relationships now.

It's not too late to develop meaningful relationships now.

No, it's not. However, our perspective on life is nowhere near the same. I know I have plenty of time to do just that-- create meaningful relationships. I have to admit I'm a little worried about him-- some of his G+ posts have me a little worried.

Derek, I had trouble in my teens & 20's meeting guys and now that I'm a widow, the same thing. Though I'd like to have someone in my life, I'm ok being by myself. I know if/when it's time, someone will come into my life just as it did 30+ years ago.
(To the nah-Sayers, no, I'm not expecting him to knock on the door while his white horse stands in the driveway. I go out and do stuff where I might meet someone)

Hope you feel better about your situation soon, Derek.

Derek, I had trouble in my teens & 20's meeting guys and now that I'm a widow, the same thing. Though I'd like to have someone in my life, I'm ok being by myself. I know if/when it's time, someone will come into my life just as it did 30+ years ago.
(To the nah-Sayers, no, I'm not expecting him to knock on the door while his white horse stands in the driveway. I go out and do stuff where I might meet someone)

Hope you feel better about your situation soon, Derek.

Same here. Lying on my back and not doing anything isn't gonna accomplish anything, and I actually have to see if an opportunity presents itself or not, but I'm also fine being single, but I know that's not gonna last forever, either. I just know opportunity is knocking somewhere; I just don't know where-- yet.

How I should go into the office to get some work done....but am too lazy to move off of my couch......

I thinking that is stink that Verizon has phone plan to call anywhere in Massauchettes but id does not cover an area code that 144. 59 miles from me b/c it consider like calling an other state. HUH?? I was getting a $10 discount off my internet but Verizon is not offering it anymore.

We just received a really cool Christmas gift from my sister in law. It looks like a ginger bread house but it is made with all different types of birdseeds. Once it stops raining we will hand it out in our backyard.

. You are still alive and kicking and learning. Hang in there brother.

Thinking about my daughter and wishing I could be there when she graduates tomorrow from Trinity College in Dublin Ireland.

Excited that in just 11 days she will be home for a 2 week visit.

Thinking about my daughter and wishing I could be there when she graduates tomorrow from Trinity College in Dublin Ireland.

Excited that in just 11 days she will be home for a 2 week visit.

Ah, congratulations to your daughter on her graduation! Fabulous that she will be home for a visit for Christmas.

We just received a really cool Christmas gift from my sister in law. It looks like a ginger bread house but it is made with all different types of birdseeds. Once it stops raining we will hand it out in our backyard.

Just made sure there are no bears around , I am not sure what part of California you live in. My brother in law was pulling into his driveway once and there was a bear going after the bird feeder . He had to stay n his car until the bear left , then he took the feeder. Their house had some woods behind it not a lot but I guess enough for a bear to call home. It does sound like real cool gift.

Warmer weather is on the way, it's supposed to get back up to 40 or so in a few days, so I think we'll try to do some outdoor Christmas lights.

I'm thinking should I contact Cricket and see about getting a better phone somehow? I'm not happy with this phone I have now, and I would much rather have my ntouch mobile back.

Just made sure there are no bears around , I am not sure what part of California you live in. My brother in law was pulling into his driveway once and there was a bear going after the bird feeder . He had to stay n his car until the bear left , then he took the feeder. Their house had some woods behind it not a lot but I guess enough for a bear to call home. It does sound like real cool gift.

No bears so far. We live pretty far from any wooded areas. I'm going to hang it off our patio cover as soon as I get a chance. I think birds around here always have a lot to eat but this will be like dessert for them.:giggle:

Was happy the gift was to feed the birds and not myself.:giggle:

just bought phone feel like banging both my head and phone on wall so difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back