What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea... Pretty darn close to it. Thanks.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using AllDeaf App mobile app

Giant's and the Phillies are in the 14th inning. Thinking my team better win this one.

Sleep.... thinking about sleep.... and insomnia! :D

Do you have severe allergies? I do. I take allergy meds right before bed, which seems wasted because I'm sleeping through them, but at least I can get a drier night of sleep and they ARE drowsy meds.

Big changes a-comin'. SIL just ordered me a Mac Air (basic 11") refurb. Been a PC gal all my computing life with the exception of a class or two in college and one job...all many, many years ago.
I will get Windows put on it so that I can run Windows only type apps (I need MS Access which does not come in a Mac version).

Thinking about the amount of weight I have lost in the past several months; several people have noticed I look different today than I did not even a year ago.

Not aure how to save my fish from the heat....and i need to replace a piece from the AC...

Thinking that this is it for summers with daughter....empty nest syndrome is creeping in.

Thinking about how much my car is going to cost to get repaired after being in a big accident today. I was not at fault so things should be OK for me.

Sent first set of divorce paperwork out. Should have closure in August.

Thinking about how much my car is going to cost to get repaired after being in a big accident today. I was not at fault so things should be OK for me.
Are you OK?

Oh, wow. Hope you are fine.

Hope you are OK, Angel....Car accidents, big or small, are a pain in the butt!

The last one I had gave me nightmares for months....sure hope you won't have this problem.

Hope you are OK, Angel....Car accidents, big or small, are a pain in the butt!

The last one I had gave me nightmares for months....sure hope you won't have this problem.

Thanks for the well wishes. I posted it under "how are you feeling" last night. Long story short I was driving back from getting a root canal. I was on the freeway and the lady behind me didn't stop and plowed into the back of my car going about 35mph. Then the guy behind her didn't break at all so he pushed her into me a second time. I just barely tapped the guy in front of me.

The lady behind me went away in the ambulance. They noted I was hurt and going to see my own doctor. I hurt really bad today. Neck, shoulder, arms and my pinky finger. I'm sure my Dystonia does not help. Oh the lady who hit me was driving a company car from my husbands company.

I actually called 911 and could hear enough with my CI to get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back