What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
getting off my backside seeing if world exists but as my eyes given up I take peoples word for it world still exists and am I in alternative universe as you do

Going to go talk to the gov't about getting me some $$. First, unemployment, then Social Security. I will be eligible to collect my late husband's SS in a few weeks, but need to talk to them to see if it's worth it to collect now (then switch to mine in 6+ years).

Lizards. I just caught one in my house (not easy; you can't grab their tails), and had to get him out the door while another one was hanging on that door trying to get in. :lol:

can't grab their tails, unlike rats?

can't grab their tails, unlike rats?
Lizards' tails snap off as a defense for them. The lizard escapes and the predator is distracted by the twitching tail piece. Their tails grow back.

I would never try to grab a rat! :lol:

Life and a glass earth... I came across the experiment a long time ago and it was interesting to read on how far experiments like this have come since Miller's experiment... But it does kind of take away from the "miracle of life"... At least to me...

Lizards' tails snap off as a defense for them. The lizard escapes and the predator is distracted by the twitching tail piece. Their tails grow back.

I would never try to grab a rat! :lol:

When I was working at Organic Farmer we found a rat nest they were killing the chicken very night . We had to move some rocks to break up their nest and a small rat came running at me and I stepped on it with my men working boots and killed it. My dad had told me about a rat jumping up and biting a guy on his neck and didn't want to find this a rat can really do that. I was glad I went out and brought some heavy duty men boots and not some women boots.

I been thinking of Mark England b/c his b-day was a day before mine and mine is coming up soon. And now I learn about Scott's death . :( It's sad seeing people dies so young . It's very hard losing friends specialty when they leave us too soon.

I think my puppy ate a bar of soap... I make my own... But I would think that it would have adverse reactions to her... But my soap is missing and puppy and dogs are okay... So... Where is my soap? Thinking either have playful ghost or a puppy/dog with an iron stomach... Really hope someone did not eat it...

Watch the puppy's rear end....he/she starts farting bubbles or sneezing bubbles...then you'll know for sure....
*but hoping not*

I think my puppy ate a bar of soap... I make my own... But I would think that it would have adverse reactions to her... But my soap is missing and puppy and dogs are okay... So... Where is my soap? Thinking either have playful ghost or a puppy/dog with an iron stomach... Really hope someone did not eat it...

What is your soap made from , I hope there was nothing really harmful to your dogs . :( Like RR said keep an eye on them and made sure they're eating and pooping OK .

Watch the puppy's rear end....he/she starts farting bubbles or sneezing bubbles...then you'll know for sure....
*but hoping not*

:D no issues I think she flushed it.. :/ ah well do long as no one ate it right? :)

What is your soap made from , I hope there was nothing really harmful to your dogs . :( Like RR said keep an eye on them and made sure they're eating and pooping OK .

Homemade soap... Worst in it us lye but that changes when added with other natural products so.... Should not be too harmful... So far nothing has come of it so I think she flushed it....

I been thinking of Mark England b/c his b-day was a day before mine and mine is coming up soon. And now I learn about Scott's death . :( It's sad seeing people dies so young . It's very hard losing friends specialty when they leave us too soon.

I'm out of loop. I just wish his family well.

I thinking what people preference using iPad vertical or horizontal I go towards horizontal mainly I get more of screen on enlarged letters.
Thinking footy match tonight,I usually don't watch it but will this time And surport them both.

12227789_10207167014546269_8199752447472590253_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back