What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken rose stem and a wilted Iris...

The way bras are being made today you could ball volley ball with them , they're all rubber . My dog would like it toy for him to play with .

Yeah I went to TJ Max and all the bras has a thick rubber cups . You use is for it a bowl to hold rain water you if get lost in the woods . :giggle:

Lol no thanks... Might be over priced but think I will stay with secrets... No need for an emergency drink ware... Lol although have seen some crazy things geared for the over zealous preppers :/

Lol no thanks... Might be over priced but think I will stay with secrets... No need for an emergency drink ware... Lol although have seen some crazy things geared for the over zealous preppers :/

some of secret bras are made of rubber . It's getting hard to find cloths made of 100% cotton anymore. :(

some of secret bras are made of rubber . It's getting hard to find cloths made of 100% cotton anymore. :(

Sadly true... And to get one that if nice and comfy really does take a hit on the pocket... But worth it :)

I think the Sandhill cranes that lived in our yard this summer have left. Haven't seen them in a week. They flew off and squawked the whole time (according to husband) so they might've been saying Adios! and went south. It's been cooler nights here lately (30s and 40s). It was fun to have them here, the male did a mating dance in the spring -- I got pictures of it. A friend of ours who is a wildlife conversationist (sp?) said that is rare to see, so I guess we got lucky. I hope they return next summer.

Got dry eye syndrome so spent most of day lying down eyes shut It really is horrible some days worse than others.Waiting see renal doc so not doing much getting to tired

I am thinking that I wish I could see my mom's reaction when she meets her newest grandchild tonight. Boo...I will miss it!

Sadly true... And to get one that if nice and comfy really does take a hit on the pocket... But worth it :)

I can't find any cotton bras at the stores we have in my tiny city. All bars were made of cotton when I was younger .

Got dry eye syndrome so spent most of day lying down eyes shut It really is horrible some days worse than others.Waiting see renal doc so not doing much getting to tired
Do you have Sjogren's Syndrome? That's what I have--dry eyes and dry mouth.

Did your eye doctor prescribe drops or artificial tears for your eyes?

Do you have Sjogren's Syndrome? That's what I have--dry eyes and dry mouth.

Did your eye doctor prescribe drops or artificial tears for your eyes?

If he hasn't try some of the over the counter drops. I don't know if the UK would have that or not. I have dry eye syndrome as well (but not Sjorgren's...as far as I know) probably because of computer use and my other eye issues over the years. The one I use is Bausch & Lomb Soothe. Seems to work pretty well.

I can't find any cotton bras at the stores we have in my tiny city. All bars were made of cotton when I was younger .

Might be a little odd... But if you live in tiny town... Have you thought of going to online stores?

If he hasn't try some of the over the counter drops. I don't know if the UK would have that or not. I have dry eye syndrome as well (but not Sjorgren's...as far as I know) probably because of computer use and my other eye issues over the years. The one I use is Bausch & Lomb Soothe. Seems to work pretty well.
I like Allergen's Refresh Plus.

I also had all four of my punctal ducts cauterized. That's supposed to help but I'm not convinced.

My doctor's going to start me on Restasis.

He suggested I try these but I'm not ready yet:

Extreme dry eyes can be treated with new bigger contacts

Might be a little odd... But if you live in tiny town... Have you thought of going to online stores?

Bras sizes don't run the same , I can try the same size in a brand name and it will be smaller . I need to try my on.

I watched Bones tonight and the first part had no sound to it. The CC worked and my TV was not muted and my HA had a new battery in it. Why would this happen ,I tried another station and it had sound and Bones did when I tried it again. Could this be the station or my TV messing up on me?

Bras sizes don't run the same , I can try the same size in a brand name and it will be smaller . I need to try my on.

I think that is same for most companies and clothes that and the cut can be funny...
Many companies allow returns and the like... It is just a thought being in small town... I love living in a small town... But some shopping is almost impossible. So either had to make a day trip of it... Or used Internet....
I found a line I liked and just stuck with it and they always fit just right... But I had to go to the store to find the line, fit, ect first...
Anything has to be better than a shtf bra :D

I think that is same for most companies and clothes that and the cut can be funny...
Many companies allow returns and the like... It is just a thought being in small town... I love living in a small town... But some shopping is almost impossible. So either had to make a day trip of it... Or used Internet....
I found a line I liked and just stuck with it and they always fit just right... But I had to go to the store to find the line, fit, ect first...
Anything has to be better than a shtf bra :D

My city is small but it has a big tax and water bill ! The mayor think our money is her personal piggy bank .

My city is small but it has a big tax and water bill ! The mayor think our money is her personal piggy bank .

Ouch... Well she is not wearing rubber bras :D
I am oddly having hard time wrapping my head around the idea of the though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back