What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm thinking about?

Would be too much for some people to embrace and join me in same thoughts. :(

Sometimes being smart/deep thinker can be lonely.

No , I would say you're being more closed minded , as you had already made up your mind that we're that dumb slow thinkers.

The main mistake made by people, is underestimating the intelligence of their opponents.

No , I would say you're being more closed minded , as you had already made up your mind that we're that dumb slow thinkers.

Naw, it's based off experience of 30+ years.

Example of closed minded comments: "...as you had already made up your mind that we're that dumb slow thinkers." which is a reflection of not seeing what or why the other person is saying what they said so you decided to put words into my mouth that I never even implied in first place. Don't start this with me, not in the mood.

Example of thinking outside of the box:
If oil is from decomposing dinosaurs, and plastic is from oil, does that mean Plastic dinosaurs are from real dinosaurs?

Or another:
If the bible says that Adam and Eve is the first human being on this planet Earth, does that mean that Eve has to sleep with her several sons to produce daughters and then keep interbreeding with each other to create the population? That would make the bible a hypocrite when they disallow incest later on in the new testaments.

Deep thoughts, every day, for hours and not many people wants to be around it. Hence would be too much for most people during a day, thus leading to lonely experiences.

Some people just love to jump the gun and make a fool of themselves. :roll:

The main mistake made by people, is underestimating the intelligence of their opponents.

Correct, that would be an ideal quote in reflection of "Whatdidyousay!" underestimating me because I am careful on not underestimating others but that does not mean that opponents are always deep thinkers.

Thinking getting ready for a new job & a trip at the same time is a bit stressful. The trip is taking up most of my thought processes right now. For the job, I just need to remember to pack a lunch & a notepad. Maybe put my work sweater in the car in case the office is cold.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking how someone with no life can just spend their lives writing crap you in Facebook. Drama never ends!

Thinking how much I am loving this kind of weather...dark, gray, windy, wet, and cold. It is a good weather for staying in and relaxing!

Thinking getting ready for a new job & a trip at the same time is a bit stressful. The trip is taking up most of my thought processes right now. For the job, I just need to remember to pack a lunch & a notepad. Maybe put my work sweater in the car in case the office is cold.

Congrats on your new job!'

Naw, it's based off experience of 30+ years.

Example of closed minded comments: "...as you had already made up your mind that we're that dumb slow thinkers." which is a reflection of not seeing what or why the other person is saying what they said so you decided to put words into my mouth that I never even implied in first place. Don't start this with me, not in the mood.

Example of thinking outside of the box:
If oil is from decomposing dinosaurs, and plastic is from oil, does that mean Plastic dinosaurs are from real dinosaurs?

Or another:
If the bible says that Adam and Eve is the first human being on this planet Earth, does that mean that Eve has to sleep with her several sons to produce daughters and then keep interbreeding with each other to create the population? That would make the bible a hypocrite when they disallow incest later on in the new testaments.

Deep thoughts, every day, for hours and not many people wants to be around it. Hence would be too much for most people during a day, thus leading to lonely experiences.

Some people just love to jump the gun and make a fool of themselves. :roll:

I know we are not allowed to talk about religion here. And your thought about is" Plastic dinosaurs made from real dinosaurs " my first thought was that would depend what the plastic is made out of. Plastic is made other things today beside oil. and I do not consider this that deep . As for making a fool of one self you should how what the rules are here.

What is plastic made of

Thinking my new eye glasses are finally correct. Fourth time was the charm!!!!

Thinking how much I am loving this kind of weather...dark, gray, windy, wet, and cold. It is a good weather for staying in and relaxing!

I can 't wait for that type of weather. Yesterday was the first day I wore long jeans because we were going up the mountain to Apple Hil. I guess I was hoping going up 3000 feet in elevation it would be cold. Nope, 78 and beautifully sunny. Can't complain it really is beautiful here. I love the rain and really love big storms. We haven't had a good storm in a long time. Stay nice and toasty.

sound look likes insult to offense inappropriate. Serious!?? Offense why
you allerge you personal attack on swearing. that is why.it avoid on personal.

Dont be insult to to thinking to people will hurting . will worst to hurting, that is why. That is serious. many people have hurting to feeling. I caught to yo

Doesn't change to close to mind. whatetver people can do things care to decide! :)

Wirelessly posted

I am hoping my biblia bilingual arrives tomorrow if not Tue :)

I am working to out alots of asleep ;lol: busy research apache

I can 't wait for that type of weather. Yesterday was the first day I wore long jeans because we were going up the mountain to Apple Hil. I guess I was hoping going up 3000 feet in elevation it would be cold. Nope, 78 and beautifully sunny. Can't complain it really is beautiful here. I love the rain and really love big storms. We haven't had a good storm in a long time. Stay nice and toasty.

A day or so at a time is ok but I need my sun! Longer strings of cloudy weather are depressing and energy sapping for me.

Wirelessly posted

Glowing we won! Go Patriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back