What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there any printed documentation that came with it to show you how to hook it up?

I wish I would find them. Maybe I would have to get a new webcam so that I can find printout

I wish I would find them. Maybe I would have to get a new webcam so that I can find printout

Just thought of something! Is the camera well enough marked itself that you could do a web search for it and maybe find a PDF file of the directions.

I'm thinking I really wish I had Tylenol or something. I have a really bad ache in my left ear and I can't sleep. I have school tomorrow. On a positive view though, I am sometime within the next couple weeks going to meet up with a new audiologist to see, if I can make payments for my hearing aids. Wish me luck.

Good luck

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
HAHHAHA Jiro fainted like a lady.. haha sorrry man..

seriously, that was what I thought originally but damn new tech words for things like the blenders and etc.. that can throw ya off the game somehow lol..

You fainted too :P

Do we really have that many that have not seen commercial after commercial for the Magic Bullet and accessories? I think some of you are deliberately "pulling our leg" about this.

I, too, am wondering the same thing, ads re this product have been promulgated far and wide; moreover, I've owned a deluxe set of same for about 10 years.....

Do I have to wear clean clothes to work tomorrow?

I'm hoping March has a major turnaround in store for me ... sooner rather than later!

So tired of being angry. You know it's been rough when you unfriend family members on FB.

This irritating weather....supposed to freeze....it's cold out...and yesterday was beautiful....makes me wanna zzzzzzzzzzzz...can't wait for Spring as I've got some flower seeds to plant!.....

I would be happy if it would just stop snowing here.

I, too, am wondering the same thing, ads re this product have been promulgated far and wide; moreover, I've owned a deluxe set of same for about 10 years.....

I was vaguely familiar with it. But if pressed to say what it was I would have guess a smoothie mixer rather than a juicer.

I am not well few day depend on cause on problem on my health condition serious, that is very serious condition! reason cocern, I thinking very serious found it reason. i tell you few days whiles i will better soon!

Spring can't be far away :applause: as the crocus has buds and patches of green are showing up in my mishmashed yard.

I just found that one guy went to the same Valentine Day dance as me. He found someone to fall in love with there. I did not!! I am thinking that I'm retarded. No more Valentine Day dance for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back