What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lots of stress busy lots of for thinking to day prepare! not easy part times! interesting!

Wirelessly posted

Spring-cleaning the house today. Thinking I should be satisfied but I'm not. Not enough hours or energy :-(

Thinking I may see what I can do about getting my bedroom in the new house looking like a bedroom and not a storeroom. It's nothing but boxes, a bed and the armoire.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of mio amor , he's the BEST!

Home improvement projects I've put on the back burner...
I'm pulling up carpet this weekend to put new ones down just cannot figure out what color I want yet!

Wirelessly posted

Today's my Friday! I love it ! Sleep in , Zumba and other things to do whoohoo

Thinking about boss saying he's getting rid of someone and maybe some more. Know I'm OK, but hard to find replacements. And I really wonder if the people aren't doing their jobs right anyway, will we be better off or not? There's just the constant second guessing and finding things done incorrectly later.

watching master chef,i( dont know if you get it in states)I WISH I COULD COOK LIKE THAT

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking if my friend ever went to the library to fine that " book" ;) LOL

Thinking my non broken leg hurts just as bad as my broken one now:-( That was my bad knee and it can't take the FULL load. OUCH!!! Getting old is painful!!!!

Thinking my non broken leg hurts just as bad as my broken one now:-( That was my bad knee and it can't take the FULL load. OUCH!!! Getting old is painful!!!!

I have noticed that!

Thinking how much I love having my friend and two kids living with us. It was a great decision to let her and her family move in with us over the summer. My son is so much happier and learning good skills instead of having the only child syndrome. Whew! Always nerve wracking when it comes to having roommates.

Thinking I am not sure we will let my daughter go to Canada next Fall and maybe not even this coming May to Missouri. She has problems adjusting to air pressure changes and that would be bad in an airplane.

lol-cat-need-moar-coffee.jpg

I am thinking about how excited I am to be having a successful semester with statistics. This will be my last math class, and I'm happy about that.

I just got my most recent test back and I got an 85%, in spite of the fact that I'd missed 2 classes because I was sick. That puts my average in the solid B range so I'm feeling very good about it.

Just wanted to share my good news. :)

Last edited:
I waiting lots of modify on things crappy. thinking figure out lots of lol see work schedule!

Wirelessly posted

whatdidyousay! said:
I wish Thanksgiving day would just go away!

Too commercial? Thanksgiving is less stressful than Christmas. All we do is cook and eat! Lol don't forget to be thankful for what you got :)

i gather america have banned going out in public nude in san fransico by that, going on bus train etc,i did not know you did....thinking it puts new light on wearing flower in your hair are you allowed do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back