What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I'm getting sick of this "muggy" weather....has rained everyday for about a week and a half...now the TS "Issac" is headed towards Florida....so more rain and rain....everything is flooded.

It has been a long time since you have had some descent weather. I love the rain but "muggy" I don't think I would like that very much. Sending some sunshine your way. Enjoy!!!!:laugh2:

I design on graphic test :) lots of more coming!

Thinking why does thinking about practicing ASL with others worry me?

i thinking who going to be voted out in big brother..that i am told is for the brain dead so i brain dead so can't think,now i thinking about not thinking

Thinking a lot. Things aren't so good with my family, but went on to call mom and check on her. My aunt is getting worse, forgets where and when she is. And my cat, who turned 19 this year, has been sick more often. I left her there 10 years ago because I kept moving around too much and she got pretty attached to the place. Anyway she had to go to a pet emergecare and get her kidney's flushed. Still doing OK, she actually caught a mole the day she got back and runs around the house. A bit worried how she's doing, and how mom will do without her. They are pretty close. I told mom about my latest hearing test to lead in to the stuff going on, and the response back can't they fix that and a story about my dad giving our neighbor a broken lawn mower 15 years ago and the neighbor fixed it and still uses it today. Things never change. Really don't get people.

Thinking about another one of my classmate/friend at NCSD who has passed....that's about 4 this year!....Last I talked to him was 3 years ago....avid motorcycle enthusiast and a very likable guy....

Reminds me somewhat of the joke I read...when the Preacher was preaching about Forgiving Your Enemies...and asked the congregation to raise their hands if they had forgiven them...all did...except for 1 old lady who just sat there...

The Preacher admonished the old lady and asked..."you don't have any enemies that you have or want to forgive?...She replied..."No I don't...I've outlived the sons-of-a-bitches"!

I think so search find php damn it code! lol!

Street walkers are a common sight here in Jacksonville...get arrested, then a few days, they are out and back to it again....but the judges are now somewhat cracking down. After the 3rd offense, and if the prostitute is a drug addict, then it's 10 months in jail...so our jails are full.

:lol:

They have very sad and miserable life. I actually think some of them like the lifestyle b/c they never want to get better..some do. I never see street walkers b.c I live in rural..thank goodness. Oklahoma City is really bad with prostitution. I just hope it's not common in small cities.

Thinking I need to sleep. Hoping I feel better when I wake up.

Wirelessly posted

I interpreted my first child birth , a friend of mine, his hearing wife gave birth to his first child and her fourth . I was amazed witnessing the baby come out, it happened so quickly , I didn't think anything just saw the head followed by shoulder then t he body. It was a new experience for me. If anyone here is having a baby or knows someone having a baby and you are asked to be there, GO! I thought it was going to be gross but it was not for me, it was amazing , keep focused on the baby and it will be ok:)

Last edited:
My neighbor very nice. Loaned me his riding mower today.

I am thinking about all those who have been and will be affected by Tropical Storm Issac.

I'm thinking how cool those silent movies were. It's too bad that not many appreciate it now these days.

Wirelessly posted

I interpreted my first child birth , a friend of mine, his hearing wife gave birth to his first child and her fourth . I was amazed witnessing the baby come out, it happened so quickly , I didn't think anything just saw the head followed by shoulder then t he body. It was a new experience for me. If anyone here is having a baby or knows someone having a baby and you are asked to be there, GO! I thought it was going to be gross but it was not for me, it was amazing , keep focused on the baby and it will be ok:)

Yes, Rio...there's nothing like seeing a newborn baby take their first breath....There's nothing gross about it, it's totally beautiful! I've been to several child births and would encourage the husbands/boyfriends to be there also.....It's something one might never forget.....

Yes, Rio...there's nothing like seeing a newborn baby take their first breath....There's nothing gross about it, it's totally beautiful! I've been to several child births and would encourage the husbands/boyfriends to be there also.....It's something one might never forget.....

Yes, I don't think , I will forget. She's so beautiful and I was so happy to see my friend be a daddy for the first time. He's HOH and he signed ILY to his baby girl and she got his finger with her little hand, priceless!

surprisingly bored...socially in particular. No girlfriend these past few weeks and have caught up with my life. It's kinda nice to veg, but socially, feels lonely :(. I have no desire to play video games, which is what I normally resort to after coming from the gf's house.

Now, do I start watching all of "Lost" or "Battlestar Galatica" on netflix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back