What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just write it here in spanish. And maybe i can translate for you.

There are two different packages.....
1. Jamon Iberico Puro De Bellota

2. Chorizo Iberico De Bellota

One looks like salami, other like raw bacon.

Thanks Dreamer

Deaf artist James Castle.

FiveDolls-1024x746.jpg

Thinking that tmw cant be Friday. Routine is really really off!

I work 9-5 Tuesday to Saturday. They've asked me to change my hours on Fridays to 11-7. I'm hoping I remember and don't brain fart and go in at 9. That would suck. Badly.

There are two different packages.....
1. Jamon Iberico Puro De Bellota

2. Chorizo Iberico De Bellota

One looks like salami, other like raw bacon.

Thanks Dreamer

Tell you truth I have no idea what iberico means, I think its a kind of pig that is mostly in spain but I could totally be making it up. so this is what it would be in English 1. Iberian Ham made of buttercup For the second one "chorizo does not have a direct transaltion, "sausage" is the closest so 2. Iberian Chorizo of buttercup (buttercup can also be acorn) so prethyt much number 1 is ham. the second one is usually prepared with eggs, potatoes and some other thigns, usually it doesn't go by itself. Well, maybe in spain yes...

Tell you truth I have no idea what iberico means, I think its a kind of pig that is mostly in spain but I could totally be making it up. so this is what it would be in English 1. Iberian Ham made of buttercup For the second one "chorizo does not have a direct transaltion, "sausage" is the closest so 2. Iberian Chorizo of buttercup (buttercup can also be acorn) so prethyt much number 1 is ham. the second one is usually prepared with eggs, potatoes and some other thigns, usually it doesn't go by itself. Well, maybe in spain yes...

Iberico is a type of pig.

Its already January 24th ... I think I'm still stuck in 2013 in my head ...

How I need to get up and get ready for work for tomorrow but lazy because watching a TV show.
Also how I really want nachos... been wanting them for a few days now...

I have been drinking tons of water to stay hydrated and full and what not... I have been peeing non-stop for weeks! It's getting old... However, they say to drink half your body weight in ounces of water a day to stay hydrated.... :ugh: So much water.... :ugh: So little bladder space! :laugh2: The more ya know! :D

Only if I thinking and wishful it'd be backwards to 2012, 2011... etc.

Oh I'm definitely still in 2013, all my prescriptions I've been writing for the last MONTH I keep dating 2013... :mad: You can't just scribble it out, NoOooOoOoo you have to do a whole new one! :mad:

I have been drinking tons of water to stay hydrated and full and what not... I have been peeing non-stop for weeks! It's getting old... However, they say to drink half your body weight in ounces of water a day to stay hydrated.... :ugh: So much water.... :ugh: So little bladder space! :laugh2: The more ya know! :D

I'm having the same problem!!!!! I started p90x again, I'm on the 3rd week. I got a supplement, BCAAs to use for just some of the workouts. I wanted the amino acids that help with muscle repair since you get so sore. That part of it is working very well!! But there's creative in it, which can dehydrate you, it pulls water away from body and puts it in your muscles. It recommends you drink 100 oz of water. 100!!! I knew about the drink half your body weight in ounces every day, so I usually drink two 25oz bottles of water, 50oz, I'm "supposed" to drink like 53/54........so trying to get 100 seems a little outrageous. I have been managing a 3rd one at least, so 75. I'm getting a little more used to it, it's still crazy peepee time though, at least I stopped waking up in the middle of the night to pee.

It does make wonder though.......how is this hydrating me? It's not like my body is keeping it, it's going right through me :laugh2:

My grandpa died this morning, followed my grandma by a couple months. Congenital heart failure, I'm pretty sure that means he died if a broken heart :(

Thinking I'm getting too used to bad things happening. Handling things much better than I used to, but really could do without the added experience. Wonder if there's work for a SME of Bad Stuff?

Thinking I'm getting too used to bad things happening. Handling things much better than I used to, but really could do without the added experience. Wonder if there's work for a SME of Bad Stuff?

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back