What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about checking out kindles daily deals. My daughter has my laptop, as usual, and my son has his friend over and playing video games, so he's hogging the tv. Which is irritating because the 8th season if supernatural has made it to Netflix and I really want to watch it. Oh Jensen Ackles.....I need a fix ;) I am bored out of my freaking mind. So a book :D but if nothing looks good maybe I'll start a reread of one of my series, maybe Game of Thrones. :hmm:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of a lot things :)

I just hope that no one is wondering because I seem to talk about turbo less this week than last week.

thinking that carpooling to an event can suck sometimes. If I want to stay longer than the rest or vice versa, then we have a problem. I don't want to stay all day at the festival today because I want to come home to rest for the work week.

I just hope that no one is wondering because I seem to talk about turbo less this week than last week.

ferrets or cats why?bring them back,not stuck on turbo dont understand that one.
i thinking i got put bunion boot on and walking stick flying next week will it bump me up to 1st class.. upside hotel got genuine Finish sauana MIXED and my mind is boggerling young scandnavian men they not see bunion boot though

ferrets or cats why?bring them back,not stuck on turbo dont understand that one.
i thinking i got put bunion boot on and walking stick flying next week will it bump me up to 1st class.. upside hotel got genuine Finish sauana MIXED and my mind is boggerling young scandnavian men they not see bunion boot though

wear ur hot pink see thru silk pants, Caz...the bunion boot won't even matter....

Wondering if my background check will be done in time for me to start the new job sometime this week.

that low blood sugar rr must make you feel faint head aches.i thinking i should go to bed for another sleepless night

Grummer is still working on his sandwich, he must be a very slow eater.

It's a trap. We are lulled into complacency by the calming image of him eating his sandwich, while behind the mask he plans his world domination.

Am thinking of the Lifetime movie titled "Foreclosed or Foreclosure" starring MM (Marlie Matlin)...she realllly sucked!..It was a good movie plot///but she just ruined it for me.

That level 410 in candy crush makes me want to harm my phone -_-

Wirelessly posted

I am shopping for a Spanish/ English bible found a reasonable one online for $17 something before taxes :)

That my poor lil body really sucks at the whole temperature regulating thing.

A couple days ago it was so hot I turned my AC back on. Today it dropped down into the 50s I am freezing and can't get warm. It probably doesn't help that I stayed up so late last night and only got like 3 1/2 hours of sleep. So I'm crazy tired but I don't know how much that's really affecting me freezing my arse off cuz I am one big cold baby!!!

im thinking i want to make this next summer...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bERjkSTYOdU]70000 watt electric go-kart - YouTube[/ame]
It does a 12.3-second quarter mile and 100mph. EVs just got amazing…

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about Izzie haven't seen her around.

My doctor sucks at calling in prescriptions. 2 went to the wrong city, and now the latest one went to the wrong pharmacy all together which is also in the wrong town.

My doctor sucks at calling in prescriptions. 2 went to the wrong city, and now the latest one went to the wrong pharmacy all together which is also in the wrong town.

He's probably on drugs!....all strung out!....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back