What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Headache, You have over stayed your welcome and may leave at anytime ...

know the feeling,would you ask it take my one as far away as possible

Wirelessly posted

Jess said:
I'm thinking about tinting my car windows a darker shade since I have the luck of attracting the wrong attention. :ugh:

Drive around like a Movistar hahaha

i am thinking some horrible young people in my town,threw two little seagull to the ground they died 30mins later the parents of gull distraught.these boys encouraged to do it by some girls..not sure these creatures who do this are members of human race

My first day back at the office. It's actually been really nice working in the office instead of home. Got lots done and some face time with people on projects.

At first I was really bummed because one guy bought a new Charger. I asked if he was selling one of his other cars, and he already sold his Grand Prix for $1. I offered $2, but he already gave his assurance to the other guy.

But no worries, another friend may take a promotion to a job in Amsterdam and looks like I can get a good deal on his BMW. More than $1, but better than what I'll find off the street.

Wirelessly posted

He expects me to be the bad person.

My first day back at the office. It's actually been really nice working in the office instead of home. Got lots done and some face time with people on projects.

At first I was really bummed because one guy bought a new Charger. I asked if he was selling one of his other cars, and he already sold his Grand Prix for $1. I offered $2, but he already gave his assurance to the other guy.

But no worries, another friend may take a promotion to a job in Amsterdam and looks like I can get a good deal on his BMW. More than $1, but better than what I'll find off the street.

Hey, I would have offered $3 for the Grand Prix!!!

I'm thinking about tinting my car windows a darker shade since I have the luck of attracting the wrong attention. :ugh:

Is Matajan peeking in your windows again?? Hai!! Do you go to Yale or Harvard?!?!:laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

He deserves a Miss Thang Hollywood treatment *snap* *snap* and a twist! ;) ;)

Seriously, I hope you don't have to be around much longer with whoever is frustrating you. :)

Beware!! Beamers are such a pain in the butt and expensive to repair! I had one for awhile with very strange electrical problems.

Is Matajan peeking in your windows again?? Hai!! Do you go to Yale or Harvard?!?!:laugh2:

A Matajan's window skid marked pressed hams mind you! :barf:

Wait a min... did YOU happen to be in Tampa Thurs night? :eek:

Harvard or Yale? I wish! LOL MY alma mater is USC (South Carolina). Go Fightin' Cocks! (Oh sh*t! I'm leaving too much to coincidence here! :shock: )

Wait a min... did YOU happen to be in Tampa Thurs night? :eek:

Nope sorry it wasn't me I didn't get home from Winston Salem until late. I wouldn't have done that anyway wouldn't want to leave a brown mark on my window :laugh2: I'd have just hid my nuts and pinched your arse LOL then buy ya a drink :P

Wirelessly posted

Jess said:
Wirelessly posted

He deserves a Miss Thang Hollywood treatment *snap* *snap* and a twist! ;) ;)

Seriously, I hope you don't have to be around much longer with whoever is frustrating you. :)

My ex- he stopped talking to me and still has me as a friend in fb :shock: he must leaving it to me delete him .

Wirelessly posted

My ex- he stopped talking to me and still has me as a friend in fb :shock: he must leaving it to me delete him .

there's a reason why he's an "ex", right? so forget about him.

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
Wirelessly posted

there's a reason why he's an "ex", right? so forget about him.

I know , weird :/

My daughters dog keeps going to the front door and sits there. He misses his mamma. We will be going for a walk once it cools down. Poor baby, he is so cute!!!

I am alots of on busy It is very tired for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back