What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about Dixie. Wondering how she's doing.
Also thinking about some of the others who left AD.

Dixie is posting over at ND. I haven't joined there but do look at it.

Thinking that on another motorcycle forum that I frequent, discussing politics has been banned forever, and anyone stirring up political shit (like Waterboy and a few others do here) will get a 2-week vacation. Makes for a calm & mostly rational forum. Great idea, IMHO.

I'm thinking about finishing typing up the papers for my Deaf events. The requirement was for five, and I've been to ten, but I just don't wanna!!! I would rather do stuff, than write stuff, but it's for school, so I guess I'll finish it now. I hope everyone's having an awesome day today

whoever say that to leave either sites but its their decisions. But no one needs to tell them what to do though.

Creepy things happen when I write stuff about mio amor on fb.

:lol::lol: Oh, I understand Spanish and haven't made that mistake yet!

Mi amor is correct way to say, my love. He has special personal way of calling me mio amor his cute way and I follow calling it back to him :)

Mi amor is correct way to say, my love. He has special personal way of calling me mio amor his cute way and I follow calling it back to him :)

:lol: I knew that! But I thought it would be incredibly rude to correct you as you have Hispanic heritage. :wave: (I am actually pretty relieved to find out you know also. )

Thinking that since I am a stay-at-home mom or a person who doesn't hold a job and the fact that hubby had a day off today, you would think that we would have time together. Not so, he's been at tag office with a neighbor and I've been shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond, then took MIL for her monthly blood work. Home now, hubby is home also, but he's asleep.

Thinking that since I am a stay-at-home mom or a person who doesn't hold a job and the fact that hubby had a day off today, you would think that we would have time together. Not so, he's been at tag office with a neighbor and I've been shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond, then took MIL for her monthly blood work. Home now, hubby is home also, but he's asleep.

Maybe you guys should set up some special, one on one time?

Wondering what my yard might look like when I get home. Landlord has hired someone to do some landscaping at his other house across the street and told me that he'd have the guys come over and mow the lawn, trim/weedwhack and put down mulch. They mowed/trimmed the backyard the other day, but yesterday was rainy, so I guess they may have come back today.

Maybe you guys should set up some special, one on one time?

We almost can never plan any time for just ourselves, and LoveBlue, while I would love that type of one-on-one time, we don't have ANY privacy at all. We have to wait for the house to be finished. Contractor joked that he was going to sound-proof our bedroom.

We almost can never plan any time for just ourselves, and LoveBlue, while I would love that type of one-on-one time, we don't have ANY privacy at all. We have to wait for the house to be finished. Contractor joked that he was going to sound-proof our bedroom.

Sometimes it's good to plan for, and make time to connect with each other. Even if you plan it for a month away, it sounds like you're needing some special time with each other. Not just :naughty: time, but that's always good too!

Life gets busy and stressful at times. It's important to make time for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back