What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about how my son's interpreter didn't come to school
Today. The school didn't notify me, or the agency. It is completely out of his character to not show up and I'm worried. I just called the agency, and I'm hoping there was some lost communication along the way and that he's okay.

With this being Good Friday I can easily see it being a misunderstanding with many places being closed. I have not kept track but there was a time when most schools here in Illinois did take a few days off at Easter and included Good Friday.

Fortunately all is well. He had texted his boss the night before saying he was sick, and she had forgotten about the text conversation they had.

Thinking about how my Christmas tree was still green and fragrant. I put it my side yard for the critters in case we had any snow. Today I cut all the branches off and bagged them and took them & the trunk to the yard waste recycling place.

Im thinkin if I could fix my ears and everything would be ok, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

Im thinkin if I could fix my ears and everything would be ok, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

Or even better, embrace who you are... Dont ever apologize or mope around about what you were born with... I absolutely despise people who tries to get pity. You were born with it, use it, and prove them wrong. And living off our taxes isn't helping... Have enough courage to follow your dream and become something and not sit around being a sexist, asking for pity, and bragging about your "workouts."

Mess on bit rough issues sigh suck rough I hope be well I am issues struggle on my health I will frustrated no worry I will update on my life issue adjust to my health I will heal normal hard for me struggle no reason how feeling inside rough!

Got some good news-health wise- my 12 hour blood fasting test shows no risk to "heart attacks/high blood pressure or diabetic type2. Come in August and continue swimming.
Off to real work shortly-BEAT the clock Main square pool.
Still remember my friend Bottesini-laps for her!

Got some good news-health wise- my 12 hour blood fasting test shows no risk to "heart attacks/high blood pressure or diabetic type2. Come in August and continue swimming.
Off to real work shortly-BEAT the clock Main square pool.
Still remember my friend Bottesini-laps for her!

Swim for Joey this morning please. In hopes he survives his surgery and recovers.

why can i not pass this stupid exam?! seriously? it shouldn't be this difficult! yep, that's where i'm at today.

Bottesini: hope Joey survives and brings much joy to you-as in the past.

Bottesini: hope Joey survives and brings much joy to you-as in the past.

Thanks Dr Phil. I am waiting anxiously for this evening, in hopes we get him back in good shape and that he recovers.

At least so far no contact to say he didn't survive surgery, so I am hoping for the best.

Since I just came back to home, I think I should watch free movies because I don't have any homework.

Bored - 39 school days left.

Btw I hope Joey will feel better after recovery, Bottesini.

Since I just came back to home, I think I should watch free movies because I don't have any homework.

Bored - 39 school days left.

Btw I hope Joey will feel better after recovery, Bottesini.

Thanks.

Thanks Dr Phil. I am waiting anxiously for this evening, in hopes we get him back in good shape and that he recovers.

At least so far no contact to say he didn't survive surgery, so I am hoping for the best.

you are okay? all right you are worried on for on issues on he recovery? cocern?

you are okay? all right you are worried on for on issues on he recovery? cocern?

Thanks, yes I am okay. I am just waiting until we can go to the veterinary hospital and get Joey back.

I will post it later tonight if he is okay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back