What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I didn't win the MegaMillions jackpot. Oh, wait. Was I supposed to buy a ticket? :lol:

Of course.. :P ..I didnt buy a ticket,either!..didnt want to waste my energy

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking no Zumba for today :( My calf hurts and I can't walk :(

Thinking about how my daughter did not get any merit scholarships from the university. Hopefully she'll get at least some money from at least one of the scholarships she applied for. Should hear back from one of them this month.

Thinking about how my daughter did not get any merit scholarships from the university. Hopefully she'll get at least some money from at least one of the scholarships she applied for. Should hear back from one of them this month.

Got my fingers crossed for her!...Best of Luck.

Last edited:
Got my fingers crossed for her!...Best of Luck.

Thanks.

I need to remember that there are a lot of families in worse shape than ours, but I don't want to have to use my nest egg to finance her education. (And my older daughter would not be happy about that since she had to take out loans for her college education).

I'm not getting any younger, you know. :giggle: Want to make sure I have enough money for "retirement" (as if I'll ever be able to afford to retire). Plus I'm still planning to buy my house and will need a substantial emergency fund for home repairs, etc.

I am thinking about a trip to the art museum this Friday with all of our kids and grandkids, except the daughter who is in Germany right now. Excited!

I do it search find ASL research and more job :) important requires!!

Do the captions in Black Heaven really not match the dialogue or am I hearing this wrong? I hear everything wrong so that could be it. Maybe I'm just crazy? Must need more energy drink because this is really confusing me. Maybe I should just turn the volume down anyway. Ohhh! A squirrel!!

I'm thinking about not taking a book keeping position with a neighbor. She wants me to be her bookkeeper and it's something I have never done before. Also, I would have to be available at all these weird hours that I am either too tired for or I already have plans.

Considering getting a "Easter Bunny cake" for granddaughters- both almost 8.
Declined to "make one myself".
A big Easter parade here in Toronto: Beaches-Queen Street-over 40 years now.

Having seen the audiologist yesterday, going over my audiogram, and realizing my 8 years long run with my current aids is pretty much on borrowed time. No adjustments can be made; maxed out. Don't have $6000 for replacements. Wondering just how much longer do I want to try to keep up with the rat race of the hearing world. :ugh: Audiologist said something to the effect that got me thinking about what I really want. She said she wanted to figure out ways to help me, in my price range, to keep me in the hearing world... Do I really want that any more? The struggle and trying to find $$$ for newer technology? :hmm:

Having seen the audiologist yesterday, going over my audiogram, and realizing my 8 years long run with my current aids is pretty much on borrowed time. No adjustments can be made; maxed out. Don't have $6000 for replacements. Wondering just how much longer do I want to try to keep up with the rat race of the hearing world. :ugh: Audiologist said something to the effect that got me thinking about what I really want. She said she wanted to figure out ways to help me, in my price range, to keep me in the hearing world... Do I really want that any more? The struggle and trying to find $$$ for newer technology? :hmm:

Whether or not you want to continue wearing HA's is up to you. If you decided you want to continue wearing them, couldn't the Starkey Foundation help?

Whether or not you want to continue wearing HA's is up to you. If you decided you want to continue wearing them, couldn't the Starkey Foundation help?

I'll check them out. Thanks! :)

I'm thinking about how my son's interpreter didn't come to school
Today. The school didn't notify me, or the agency. It is completely out of his character to not show up and I'm worried. I just called the agency, and I'm hoping there was some lost communication along the way and that he's okay.

I'm thinking about how my son's interpreter didn't come to school
Today. The school didn't notify me, or the agency. It is completely out of his character to not show up and I'm worried. I just called the agency, and I'm hoping there was some lost communication along the way and that he's okay.

Oh no! I hope that all is well with the interpreter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back