What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't want to read about you anywhere but here Jiro!

I surely do hope you don't read about me in paper :cold:

this guy wasn't lucky. a motorcyclist died a month ago or so just 40 blocks away. exactly same reason as lanapoo's link. intersection is a death zone.

I was only 10 feet away from him...Bicyclist dies after hit by three vehicles

Saw his corpse laying there in middle of the road before the morgue car came... Right across from my work. Thank god I didn't see the incident though, only post incident...

oh you work in rt 110 in suffolk that street of route 110 always get busy. i heard that rt 110 got worse than 30 years ago. i am sorry that you had to witness the corpse. :(

my sweet home, suffolk. :)

I remember my first DB in Washington DC. Car jumped the curb and killed a man waiting for a bus. It was surreal. Took me a while to process it too. I actually felt guilty for not feeling bad. (I didn't know the guy.)

I saw a dead Mexican once in Charlotte. According to the local paper, he got hit by a car. He had thin blood coming out of his mouth.

Update on my ex's situation

Last night, I couldnt sleep very well because I was worrying about my daughter about her having to adjust to a new family living in her house. Put me in a bad mood in the morning but as soon as I got to work and told my coworkers about this story, I felt better but still worried.

Well, my daughter texted me around 4PM saying that she misses me and loves me. Also, she asked how my first day back at work was. Told her the same and that it was hard to get back to work and how was school. She said it was boring. So, I asked her if she was doing ok. Guess what? She went on and on about how much she loves my ex's new girlfriend and her kids. She has 3 boys and a girl and the girl is 15 years old. My daughter was like alll excited about the girl and loves the 3 year old boy. I told her that I am glad she is ok and that she is happy and that was all what matters to me. Then, she said that she feels better now and that she is happy to see her dad completely less stressed and joking all the time. She HAS never spoke that highly of the other two like that...was more of "eh...they are ok." No excitement. I know it is the first day but I remembered that was how I was when I first met dad's 2nd wife. I loved her right away on the first day we met her and still love her to this day after 26 years. Maybe it is the same thing?

For whatever is worth, I just hope they are good people and if my daughter feels so happy and excited about them and connects with them in a way that she never did with the other two girlfriends and their kids, then I will tell my ex to marry her and stay with her for life! LOL

I feel better now..important my daughter is ok. After she told me that and I started feeling better, I started this new feeling of being sooo thrilled that the recent ex is out of the picture. She was horrible to me so no more Lisa...YES!!!! I still love Laurie (the first ex)..we always got along very well even when I was fighting with my ex. She never got involved and always told me that she knows that he and I fought like cats and dogs but hoped that she and I would be ok. Ever since then, throughout their relationship, we have been great. Lisa was a different story.

I will make every effort to get along with this girl if my daughter already loves her and her kids that much so soon. Wait and see.

Geez...now, it is poor me, going through with all these women. lol

I was only 10 feet away from him...Bicyclist dies after hit by three vehicles

Saw his corpse laying there in middle of the road before the morgue car came... Right across from my work. Thank god I didn't see the incident though, only post incident...

Sorry you had to see that. I think I know how you feel - My first experience was when I was about 12. A VW bug that was packed with six college students collided head on with a van. Nobody in the VW bug survived - It totally shook me up as a pre-teen and taught me a hard lesson about not wearing seat belts.

Geez...now, it is poor me, going through with all these women. lol

Oh Shel, this is happy news. Even I was worried about your poor daughter and what she could be going through! I hope things stay good for everyone's sake - and yours too!

Oh Shel, this is happy news. Even I was worried about your poor daughter and what she could be going through! I hope things stay good for everyone's sake - and yours too!

Me too! Now, only worry is that it sounds like my daughter is connecting with them very well so far and I hope that she doesnt go through another break-up and loss of another family. I have a feeling that she is connecting with this one on a more deeper level than she did with the other two so that has me worried if my ex hubby has commitment issues. Wait and see. Just a feeling I have about this lady being the "one" for him. It is weird.

I'm glad your daughter is getting along with them so far. I was wondering how your daughter would adjust to this new family. I still can't get over how quickly your exhubby is able to move from one gf to another and the last three have all had multiple children.

I still think Sunny and PFH should load up and come to Arkansas, although the gator and turtle soup is mainly extreme southern Arkansas. It's hard to get gator meat in my part of AR. Just think of all the trouble we could get into! Lmbo!!'

I still think Sunny and PFH should load up and come to Arkansas, although the gator and turtle soup is mainly extreme southern Arkansas. It's hard to get gator meat in my part of AR. Just think of all the trouble we could get into! Lmbo!!'

I think Sunny has been scared off. :lol:

So not a happy camper. Guess I'll just go to bed early. Nuttin much else to do in this GodForsakin dump of a house.

today i got told by someone that i look like Mackenzie Rosman :shock:.. i disagree

So not a happy camper. Guess I'll just go to bed early. Nuttin much else to do in this GodForsakin dump of a house.

Hang in there Kristina. :hug: Sounds like you need some time away from there. If I had my own place I would let you crash out for a week do you could recharge your batteries.

today i got told by someone that i look like Mackenzie Rosman :shock:.. i disagree

When I was at the theatre the other night, I saw a guy that looked a lot like Ted Danson. My mom just informed me that he lives in Little Rock, but it still wouldnt explain why he would be in this area. It might have been???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back