What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not be cranky, I will not be cranky, I will not be cranky ....

I saw a pic of a boxing sock monkey and thought of this thread :)

I haven't seen that yet. You should post a picture, to reinforce the prominence of the sock monkey loving coalition!

If I post it, it will be large lol. I am not savvy enough to resize hehe.

sockmonkeyboxer.jpg

Not bad.^^ I think that will hold all anteaters at bay :)
But I have to say the anteater cracked me up.

Hey, Botti - you've inspired me to try my hand at making sock monkey beads. :)

I haven't seen that yet. You should post a picture, to reinforce the prominence of the sock monkey loving coalition!

I recently saw a cart stand at a local mall; they had sock monkeys, Koalas, Ladybugs, you name it. Thought of you actually.

Sock koala? That does not roll of the tongue like sock monkey!

Cannot......feel.....legs.

Guess you wrecked the golf cart again, huh?...Wrapped it around a pole?....Do you miss the lady from State Farm?...."Oh, Jessica! I miss you"!....:giggle:...(commercial on TV)....

I recently saw a cart stand at a local mall; they had sock monkeys, Koalas, Ladybugs, you name it. Thought of you actually.

I have seen one here with hippo, giraffe, horse, pretty neat.

Guess you wrecked the golf cart again, huh?...Wrapped it around a pole?....Do you miss the lady from State Farm?...."Oh, Jessica! I miss you"!....:giggle:...(commercial on TV)....

:lol: I love the commercials too. But no today we had to walk. Two rounds on a very hilly course. As the crow flies that's about 11 miles but my golf ball wasn't very crow like today. It was more like a dog in a field of fire plugs. :)

:lol: I love the commercials too. But no today we had to walk. Two rounds on a very hilly course. As the crow flies that's about 11 miles but my golf ball wasn't very crow like today. It was more like a dog in a field of fire plugs. :)

Bet that affected your stance.

Bottesini: why has someone been accused of being "cranky" which isn't the same as being "disrespectful"? Use your theory-go for a long walk -say 20 miles and calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back