What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about other things I will need for my apartment besides the major necessities besides furniture, dishes, silverware, cookware, etc.

I'm thinking things like d/hh smoke alarms and a CapTel phone. I'm also wondering where I can order these 'Sonic Boom' alarms with the vibrating piece that you stick under your mattress.

Vibrating Alarm Clocks - Shop Vibrating Clocks from Sonic Alert, Clarity Products for Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Sign Language

http://www.harriscomm.com/equipment/smoke-detectors/smoke.html

CapTel - Arkansas

Hope these links are helpful.

oddly enough even for me im thinking about how too build a metal airplane with just a rubber band a pen and ciggerette butts too sell too boeing for 50 mil dollars...........yeahhhhhhhhhhh *shrugs*

I'm thinking it's time for the Tylenol with codeine and bed. Hopefully Sammy the male cat stays out of my bed. Have to clean the kitchen tomorrow and vacuum the refrigerator coils.

The boys dental appointments...will take 2 hours....(cleaning & 3 fillings)....pick up my new glasses tomorrow also...gonna rain tomorrow and I've bought a zillion of umbrellas and not 1 to be found in the house!...

I'm currently thinking about something that's just starting to seriously creep me out.
:plays the theme from halloween:

I'm also thinking about Lady Gagas performance as a man on the VMAs.
chick is crazy...

I've got to remind myself that waiting for the actual surgery in a few weeks can be worse than the real thing. Daily.

I'm thinking it's been a month since I did any signing or practice it. Time to get back to it!

I'm thinking hubby's head was not screwed on right last night. He got home from class, it was sprinkling outside and he had opened a window since the A/C does not work in his Explorer. Well, he left the window open all night and now the backseat is soaked due to the sprinkler system and the rain last night. Son & I closed it this morning and I have taken our shop-vac out to suck up as much as I can of the water. He's driving the Expedition now until we get the Explorer dry. When our construction is done and we get our storage place emptied out, he is selling this Explorer for $500. Windshield is cracked, no A/C, window switches don't all work, headliner is ripped up and falling out and the brakes need to be done. The only saving grace to it right now, it uses less gas then the Expedition and all the seats fold down so we can move furniture and boxes in it. You can't even move the front passenger seat forward or backward anymore.

Fall is coming, soon! Time for bonfires, s'mores, hot dogs and beer!!

Replace beer with Coca Cola, and that is the fall party my family had every year for the whole neighborhood!

Too bad about burn bans in most cities today. That's a great childhood memory of mine.

Thinking about whether or not my train trip in Nov. will become a reality. One of the trains we're booked on, from Chicago to Provo, has had a terrible summer with accidents, flooded tracks, etc. I just read that the train is only running from Denver to California thru September. With the accidents, they're running out of cars and engines. Hope they're all fixed and returned to service by Nov.

Am thinking that now I've gone through my wardrobes, I don't need to buy any clothes or shoes for at least a year. Just need to buy a couple of functional bras is all.

Thinking of how much money I'd save if I don't buy anymore clothes or shoes!

Am thinking that now I've gone through my wardrobes, I don't need to buy any clothes or shoes for at least a year. Just need to buy a couple of functional bras is all.

Thinking of how much money I'd save if I don't buy anymore clothes or shoes!

Can I help you out with bra shopping? I have a good eye for that stuff, ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back