What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about how awesome it is to go home and feed baby squirrels during my lunch time. Picture taken today:
photo3-1.jpg

Will release them around February.

Awwww! How did you get them in your possession?

Awwww! How did you get them in your possession?

mostly cuz it fell out of drey (or also called as nest).

happened to my friend too. it fell out of nest and it was laying on front porch, dying because it was freezing outside. took him in, fed him just like daredevil's pix, and released it. couple times a week - it comes back home just to say hi :giggle:

Thinking you are nucking futs!!!! :giggle: 107? Really?

Dry heat..and I was very very hydrated prior to going jogging. I jogged in the park where there were plenty of shade. Felt good to sweat it all out.

I did hot yoga for a while. Room is 105F. With the heat and my hypermobility, I was like a cooked noodle. It got boring, though, because they never change the routine. I need more variety.

Dry heat..and I was very very hydrated prior to going jogging. I jogged in the park where there were plenty of shade. Felt good to sweat it all out.

I still think ya nuts. :giggle:

Well I am glad you enjoyed it. I would have dropped dead out there. :P

Hope they know what they are doing... Some palms are illegal to cut or must have permits to doso.

Here in our area, there's no problem cutting them down. Besides, both these trees were not very healthy. One had to be removed since we are putting a septic tank right where it was. The other, was brown and all the branches were just dropping like dead flies.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about my evening drove down to PCH and the nice smell of the bonfires and ocean.

I final on hard work pretty intereting on back up on hosting I have easy hard work upgrade fast whoa heavy crap clean up 0_o

Just got a small book from the library: Canadian Type 2 Diabetes sourcebook, Dr Sara Rosenthal, 2nd edition John Wiley Toronto 2004 359 pages .

If one wants to buy only $29.99 CDN

3 weeks to read!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Just got a small book from the library: Canadian Type 2 Diabetes sourcebook, Dr Sara Rosenthal, 2nd edition John Wiley Toronto 2004 359 pages .

3 weeks to read!

What yet another beautiful day it is outside !! YAY !!! :)

3 weeks to read!

Good!! :) Now you can learn what causes type II diabetes

Just got back from dealing with dental bill issues with my daughter's AZ dentist. 113 degrees and climbing! HOT!

Just got back from dealing with dental bill issues with my daughter's AZ dentist. 113 degrees and climbing! HOT!

why do you have to pay for it while she lives with him? he is the one who should pay..

I'm thinking about how planking or owling or whatever FB comes up with is totally stupid and retarded.

Oh. I understand. Guess no choice but she needed to see dentist. Hope dentist fixed her well so it stays last long. i know dentist is pretty expensive. my dental insurance sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back