What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to inspect the hood and inside the hood, when I opened, I found out I couldn't close it properly and the lock for the hood is jammed as well. Thanks a lot, you ass-hole (to the dent of my hood)

It's the hood.

oh - I wasn't thinking that way. I thought he was referring to a cover that protects the front end of hood :dizzy:

damn Aussie... confusing me like that :mad2:

I went to inspect the hood and inside the hood, when I opened, I found out I couldn't close it properly and the lock for the hood is jammed as well. Thanks a lot, you ass-hole (to the dent of my hood)

shouldn't have opened it in the first place :aw:

shouldn't have opened it in the first place :aw:
Well, it will be jammed either way. I'll get my dad to have a look at it.

Sorry if I have confused you earlier :aw:

I'm thinking: Wow, what a powerful scene from Switched at Birth when Regina takes Kathyrin's hands saying " Use these! The sooner you learn her language the sooner you will get to know the wonderful person you gave birth to! " I had to hold back tears. Dang.

edit: scratch that...this has been by far the most emotional episode yet. Openly crying now.

Last edited:
Using communication to my family when away from home. Big screen but very light and easy to put in a backpack.

Botts, I have an app that you type it out on the iPhone, you hit 'enlarge' button and it brings it up really big on the screen in landscape format. It was originally meant for when traveling to other countries and you can show the translation to whomever your talking to, but I just put it to English to English translation if I need it. I may have to upload a screen shot to show you what I mean.

Botts, I have an app that you type it out on the iPhone, you hit 'enlarge' button and it brings it up really big on the screen in landscape format. It was originally meant for when traveling to other countries and you can show the translation to whomever your talking to, but I just put it to English to English translation if I need it. I may have to upload a screen shot to show you what I mean.

Probably works on iPod touch?

Probably works on iPod touch?

I am sure it does. A lot of apps I downloaded for my iPod touch were compatible with iPhone as well and vice versa. The app is called Google Translate. It's free.

1,750 word minimum Research paper due next week, 4 page minimum paper focusing on Argument as a dominant rhetorical strategy due in 2 days, Book essay on some book I haven't even read... due in 2 weeks, and Research presentation due next week.

Shit! Plus my other class and whichever workload they give out.

Let's do this. Game start. Me vs. Procrastination. :(

1,750 word minimum Research paper due next week, 4 page minimum paper focusing on Argument as a dominant rhetorical strategy due in 2 days, Book essay on some book I haven't even read... due in 2 weeks, and Research presentation due next week.

Dude, you need to go on a sabbatical from AD until all this is done. Sounds like my load at Uni when I was able to go full-time. But if you work only part-time, it's absolutely doable.

Procrastination, BE GONE!! :D

Dude, you need to go on a sabbatical from AD until all this is done. Sounds like my load at Uni when I was able to go full-time. But if you work only part-time, it's absolutely doable.

Procrastination, BE GONE!! :D

Yeah I got this though. I used to play this particular addicting game on the internet that is like Farmsville (God forbid if you are playing it right now... QUIT!). I'm trying to keep the game time to couple hours a week limit. Plus, I got 3 100's on my essays in a row so far. Not gonna break that streak. Nearly wrote essay with 1,000 words yesterday and I thought it was a lot... not so much anymore..

I'm gonna be a freaking novelist by the time I'm done :lol::lol:

Yeah I got this though. I used to play this particular addicting game on the internet that is like Farmsville (God forbid if you are playing it right now... QUIT!). I'm trying to keep the game time to couple hours a week limit. Plus, I got 3 100's on my essays in a row so far. Not gonna break that streak. Nearly wrote essay with 1,000 words yesterday and I thought it was a lot... not so much anymore..

I'm gonna be a freaking novelist by the time I'm done :lol::lol:

Lordy, I quit playing Farmville months ago when I finally got bored with it. I am sure all of my crops are withered and dying and what not. Besides, I have a real farm to mess with now - why should I get all excited about a fake one online? People still send me stuff for that game though, I just got tired of it.

:lol: I have been in that position MANY times.

:lol: I have been in that position MANY times.

Here's a little something I read about Procrastination from a book:

As soon as you whittle down the amount of stuff to be done, the pain will go down. So the amount of pain and resistance that you're feeling before you start is the maximum. Things are guaranteed--100 percent-- to get better.

Farmsville could have crops grow old and die? Perfect strategy to lure people back into playing it and maintain it. ... STOPNODONTTHHINKABOUTIT! NOTHING TO BE GAINED WHEN YOU PLAY ONLINE. Seriously, the only good reason to play those kinds of game is to waste time. But then again, shouldn't you be reading a book or going out on your free time? That is what separates the men from the boys. That is what separates the good from the average (Joe).

Get a mindset of that and boy, you have already separate from millions of people playing games all day long with barely going on in their mind.

Using communication to my family when away from home. Big screen but very light and easy to put in a backpack.

Ah, makes sense. When they first came out I wondered what people would mostly use them for.

Can you read e-books on it also?

Ah, makes sense. When they first came out I wondered what people would mostly use them for.

Can you read e-books on it also?

Yes you can. It is really versatile. Our state Commission for the Blind recommends it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back