What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoooooo-Hoooooo!....31-28....JAGS!...Guess Del Rio & Garrard's job are still intact for awhile longer.....Good Game! GO JAGS!

Whoooooo-Hoooooo!....31-28....JAGS!...Guess Del Rio & Garrard's job are still intact for awhile longer.....Good Game! GO JAGS!

Yay!!!! I am happy for you.

My Cardinals are getting their asses BEATEN to a pulp. damn!

Very :shock::shock: poor Penny , I mean Peyton :lol:

Heck yeah!!! Although very suprised Im also happy (and laughing) that Jags beat the Colts. Robin- they should still get rid of Del Rio :laugh2: Im happy there is at least 1 more Jags fan in AD!! Now there is a crawdad party tonight!

Shelly- the Cards arent drugged, they just don't have Warner or Boldin et al anymore. Maybe Cardinals start BYU's Max Hall next week?? :hmm:

Yay!!!! I am happy for you.

My Cardinals are getting their asses BEATEN to a pulp. damn!

Actually they were beaten to a pulp last week......so this week they took the feild as pulp.....not sure what pulp becomes after continued beatings. :dunno:

I am thinking there are certain situations that are unexplainable

I'm thinking about my homemade cottage cheese. I'm looking forward to sampling my own homemade cheese. *lick*

Is thinking about the stupid person that designed this house. Who in their right mind build an access to the attic on the ceiling of the basement stairway. If I fall off the ladder, I won't just fall to the floor, I will keep falling and falling all the way to the basement.

I hate going to the attic and I have to go up there once a month to clean air conditioner/heat filter.

I am thinking that some people spend a great deal of time attempting to twist words and meanings in order to create an argument. Poor people. They must be terribly bored with their lives.

I am thinking that some people spend a great deal of time attempting to twist words and meanings in order to create an argument. Poor people. They must be terribly bored with their lives.

And... I am one of them!

And... I am one of them!

Hardly. You just notice multiple possible meanings, and comment on them! Quite different than purposely attempting to cast dispersions and start an argument or place another in a position of having to explain ad nauseum. Are you bored, dear souggy?

Thinking about the mountain heap of homework sitting in front of me. Just thought I would get on here to wind down from work a bit before jumping on homework.

thinking about sf giants...

Me too! I will be at the game Friday. Thursday too if I can get my flight changed. Can't wait. Gonna be tough though because I like both teams alot. I will root for the Giants though since they are home....Packed my Giants hoodie already. :)

No you are really thinking GO BRAVES :laugh2: I shall hypnotize you

Im thinking my time is up, I got to get off my keister and get to my game. Its just chilly and my motivation factor is low right now

Me too! I will be at the game Friday. Thursday too if I can get my flight changed. Can't wait. Gonna be tough though because I like both teams alot. I will root for the Giants though since they are home....Packed my Giants hoodie already. :)

woot! go giants!

No you are really thinking GO BRAVES :laugh2: I shall hypnotize you

Im thinking my time is up, I got to get off my keister and get to my game. Its just chilly and my motivation factor is low right now

braves?! ugh.

Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:

Coming to Calif?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back