What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:
I am thinking some people think I live 24/7 hours on my pager aim :roll: I get accused for not responding hello! I might be driving, at work or even away from my pager with my aim on! I sometime even forget to shut the pager off at night while I am sleeping. Some people really need to get a grip!

I had an ex-boyfriend years ago that I had to dump for this very reason. He expected me to be at his beck and call with a cell phone, and there had "be a darn good reason I'm not answering his texts" even if he texts me at 7 am from work and I just so happen to STILL BE SLEEPING !!!!!

Alleycat, that is terribly rude of your ex-bf to assume you are 24/7. This person, I haven't spoken to in ages and out of the blue, they are being absolutely rude to me and I don't deserve this kind of treatment. People can be rude to us bec we are not at the pager stupid lol

I am thinking I may start praying again if only to ask that the japanese reactors keep their 'cool'

No, these people need to get a life and realize that your life does not revolve around them. I've been known to just shut my cell phone off completely if I'm not expecting an important call. It's called 'I'm currently unavailable because I'm busy right now and would not like to be bothered.'

I agree with you especially , when they pop up out of the blue and not spoken in ages :shock: Absolutely rude

Wirelessly posted

Alleycat, that is terribly rude of your ex-bf to assume you are 24/7. This person, I haven't spoken to in ages and out of the blue, they are being absolutely rude to me and I don't deserve this kind of treatment. People can be rude to us bec we are not at the pager stupid lol

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about these friends just because we're not staring at our pagers !! :lol:

Wirelessly posted

AlleyCat said:
Oceanblue7 said:

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about these friends just because we're not staring at our pagers !! :lol:

:laugh2: stare at the pager all day too funny! Exactly, don't have to worry about those friends.

Last edited:
Thinking that some people can change out of the blue.

I need to clean my apartment, get ready for a special friend's arrival. Four more days.

Thinking that I need to get dressed, driving in 1 hour.. my last lesson was four weeks ago.... eek

Thinking how cool it would be if my cats would use a toilet instead of a litterbox. :lol:

Nice.... When one person is gone... ZERO threads in the CI section got locked or deleted. Everyone participated civilly.

And the second day of the persons return... Already 1 locked.

:roll:

That was just what I thought last night when I saw how everything went downhill in the threads you speak of.

I went into the CI forum once and I was like OMG I'm not getting involved. Oy!

Nice.... When one person is gone... ZERO threads in the CI section got locked or deleted. Everyone participated civilly.

And the second day of the persons return... Already 1 locked.

:roll:

Let me guess who that is. :P

I'm thinking how awful it's got to be in Japan right now. 50 countries are contributing aid right now, thankfully.

I'm thinking how awful it's got to be in Japan right now. 50 countries are contributing aid right now, thankfully.

Yeah, my city, Riverside, Ca has a sister city there...Sendai so I'm on the look-out as to what will be done here so I can contribute. Every little bit counts, right?

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of the things that I need to do. Thinking of sleep lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back