What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tahoe this weekend! Woohoo. I am addicted to that place now

Thinking Part II...It might be cool to have another child....

i found it error issue ause bug report i am expert wordpress and another !

Interesting question to resolve from Michael Chorost's book: Rebuilt, Houghton Mifflin Boston 2005 does-a Cochlear Implant "change who one is"?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

I'm thinking that I should probably get out of bed and do my readings for class this afternoon. Long day of classes today, but then at 7:20pm tonight, my spring break begins! Next week I go to NYC, wahoooooo

Thinking about work earlier at pizza job so I can get done a couple hours before my friend's kid's hockey game tonite.. I want to get done faster and then head home and get ready go to that game (local hockey playoff game) and have a good time..

Thinking about work earlier at pizza job so I can get done a couple hours before my friend's kid's hockey game tonite.. I want to get done faster and then head home and get ready go to that game (local hockey playoff game) and have a good time..

Got a hot date:naughty:?

I'm thinking that I should probably get out of bed and do my readings for class this afternoon. Long day of classes today, but then at 7:20pm tonight, my spring break begins! Next week I go to NYC, wahoooooo

Can't wait to see you!! alskdjfalkdfjadfjl:dance:

thinking how my friend from work gotta do something about a simple phone call to a chick. I told him to man the fuck up and call her. He has been putting it off for few days now. Idiot.

thinking how my friend from work gotta do something about a simple phone call to a chick. I told him to man the fuck up and call her. He has been putting it off for few days now. Idiot.

:thumb:

waste of time seems on tired I am already! btw on my time I am restore computer I have waste of time I delete adjust to issues advise!

I am thinking of having a hot bath to ease my poor back. Anyone volunteer to play around with me? :wave:

I have addiction pop again :)

Why dont you jack off in front of pop and cum all over it? That way you wont ever be addicted to it again. Doesnt hurt to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back