What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHEL, GREAT PICTURES,, beautiful snow!! your dog looks sooooo happy! :giggle: cute!

^LOL... quite some snow you got there Shel... We also got a little bit of snow here, which turns into black ice and then water, creating floods all over the roads/rivers *rolleyes*. Now we've been with rain for the past 5 days... :crazy: I'm glad when the winter is over!!!!!!!! I'm definitely fed up.

With that amount of snow do people get off work and kids off school 'cause I wouldn't know how to get out of that "mess" :giggle:

^LOL... quite some snow you got there Shel... We also got a little bit of snow here, which turns into black ice and then water, creating floods all over the roads/rivers *rolleyes*. Now we've been with rain for the past 5 days... :crazy: I'm glad when the winter is over!!!!!!!! I'm definitely fed up.

With that amount of snow do people get off work and kids off school 'cause I wouldn't know how to get out of that "mess" :giggle:

this is a very very serious blizzard..I just spent an hour outside with my two kids walking up and down the highway..almost all the business, roads and houses are now completely inacessible by foot now. The snow is now up to my chest.

SHEL, GREAT PICTURES,, beautiful snow!! your dog looks sooooo happy! :giggle: cute!

got another foot since these pics were taken. things are becoming serious now. Maryland is now under a state of emergency.

:lol: It is thought be most that Shel prefers to buy a new camera soon instead of reset the date.

Yea, I keep resetting the date but it keeps going back to 05. Oh well.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my pics. I will post more. I wonder how Authentic and another DC member are doing in DC with all that snow.

That sucks Shel90... don't know if you know, but you can turn that digital date off so it won't mess (me) up. :giggle:

When those snow melt, watch for flooding and potholes. We had several potholes from the last storm.

I'm lucky that my husband can work at home. A laptop was provided for him from his work. He is a tech support. (another reason why we must keep our high speed internet. he work at home sometimes)

I'm lucky that my husband can work at home. A laptop was provided for him from his work. He is a tech support. (another reason why we must keep our high speed internet. he work at home sometimes)

I totally agree. My hubby just became as lucky as your hubby with his new job. Yesterday, his boss told hijm to work from home instead of going to the office so he would risk the chance of getting stuck driving home. I think he will probably have to work from home on Monday but the mayor of DC said that there are plans to get DC back normal by early Monday morning. Wait and see.

That sucks Shel90... don't know if you know, but you can turn that digital date off so it won't mess (me) up. :giggle:

I did but it wont work. My camera is old but as long as it still takes pics, I wont buy a new one. waiting for it to die on me. :giggle:

When those snow melt, watch for flooding and potholes. We had several potholes from the last storm.

The news said that a cold front will come thru after this storm has passed and it will be below freezing all week even during the day so the snow wont melt anytime soon. Also, there is another snowstorm on the way (the storm that is in California now) and will hit us on Wednesday. Wait and see...

I did but it wont work. My camera is old but as long as it still takes pics, I wont buy a new one. waiting for it to die on me. :giggle:

I agree, why buy one when this one works. Can also do retouch photo so no one know the difference. :D

I am thinking how fast cancer can take away a close friend. I was told last night that my friend of 15yrs lost her fight with kidney cancer. She was 43yrs old.

Also, there is another snowstorm on the way (the storm that is in California now) and will hit us on Wednesday. Wait and see...

Um, there's a storm in California?

(peers out the window)

Sunshiny yesterday and harmless rain today, I'm not complaining (snuggles in warm home)

Also thinking that the panic of NY getting snow was just fluff. LOL we got barely a dusting.

Thanks.....this just makes my Uncle's fight all the more depressing. I found out about Janice in Sept. Then My Uncle in Oct. I truly believe that bad things come in 3's. 2 out of three have been close people getting diagnosed with terminal cancer. I don't think I can deal with another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back