What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just flat faced exhausted. I worked 10 hours today. Now my back is killing me, my legs are cramping, and my BGL is low but yet I am too tired to eat. FML.

Take a hot bath?

I would, but I would also probably fall asleep in the tub and wake up in ice-cold water at 2:00 am, LOL.:P

That's what my hubby always does!!! It is so hilarous to find him sleeping int he tub at 3 AM after I wake up to find that he is not sleeping with me. I CANT sleep in a tub..too paranoid.

That's what my hubby always does!!! It is so hilarous to find him sleeping int he tub at 3 AM after I wake up to find that he is not sleeping with me. I CANT sleep in a tub..too paranoid.

Not that I would intentionally fall asleep, but at this point in time, if I were to sit still, I would fall asleep. I have done it. I'll be sitting upright in the recliner watching TV then I'll wake up at 3:00 am with my feet reclined out, shoes pulled off and a blanket over me, and I have no recollection of ever reclining or pulling my shoes off, let alone getting a blanket. I have a feeling my daughter or my mom may be behind this phenomenon. LOL.

Yeah! I am even tan!!!!:giggle:
and developing those little precious cancer cells! :giggle:

funny, I was searching for water park for us (me and my son) to go, found one that isn't too far. yay, excited to go tomorrow. :D another good time/place for photoshooting!

me too, jclarke .. snow in austrilia.. :eek2: how come steve irwin never shared or showed us that on TV? :lol:

and developing those little precious cancer cells! :giggle:

funny, I was searching for water park for us (me and my son) to go, found one that isn't too far. yay, excited to go tomorrow. :D another good time/place for photoshooting!

me too, jclarke .. snow in austrilia.. :eek2: how come steve irwin never shared or showed us that on TV? :lol:
Freckles - imagine me living in Portland, Oregon
and steve Irwin living in Florida. That's the weather to you>

steve irwin's family lives in sunshine coast which is in central Queensland, where that state is hot all year round... I live in the southern New south Wales state of Australia (3 hours away from the east coast)

I see see.. :o

austrilia have always looked so small to me. of course that's global ball's fault. :D I should go there some day.

Just let me know when you wind up here :D

ha ha i can't help it but thinking about it how hilarious he thought he slept in his private bathroom in the hotel. sorry for brought it up. hehe :giggle:

thinking how great a bargain I got - me and my sister was planning to get a massive TV for my dad's 50th somehow earlier tonight my sister won a LCD TV (42") and she doesnt want it as she already have 50" TV so it a perfect present for our father - he's in for a early surprise tomorrow :shock: :D

thinking how great a bargain I got - me and my sister was planning to get a massive TV for my dad's 50th somehow earlier tonight my sister won a LCD TV (42") and she doesnt want it as she already have 50" TV so it a perfect present for our father - he's in for a early surprise tomorrow :shock: :D

lol nice

Sound nice!!

i am thinking how lucky my close coworker who will ride my other "HOT" co worker guy in a car convertible. I can't remember what kind of classic car what he have. He's a friendly guy that everyone in this office knows him for a long time. In fact, he's a hot guy. :giggle: Lucky her to ride with him to the other office today! i told her to take a picture anything. heheh

Thinking about tonite's CFL football game.. hehe got a ticket from someone here in the apt building who couldn't go so I got damn lucky... first the new job yesterday went well, then I was at the local baseball game last night.. and now this football game tonite and then tomorrow off to camp for the night where the Ukrainian festival is held in my old hometown.. what a wild time hehe....

Thinking about tonite's CFL football game.. hehe got a ticket from someone here in the apt building who couldn't go so I got damn lucky... first the new job yesterday went well, then I was at the local baseball game last night.. and now this football game tonite and then tomorrow off to camp for the night where the Ukrainian festival is held in my old hometown.. what a wild time hehe....

Don't get too wild :P Enjoy the game tonight and have fun at camp :)

of courseee huney. :D awesome about TV! hey, tell me more about your avatar...

thinking about going swimming after almost done playing with lightroom - I soooo love it! anyone have lightroom 3 to donate? :D :D

Wirelessly posted

freckles said:
of courseee huney. :D awesome about TV! hey, tell me more about your avatar...

thinking about going swimming after almost done playing with lightroom - I soooo love it! anyone have lightroom 3 to donate? :D :D

my avatar? It is a night photo of me with two of me friends at a small nightclub in Melbourne last year. I'm in the pink t- shirt.

Thinking of what I will do with having no car payments for the first time in 10 years...which bills should I pay off first.

Thinking of what I will do with having no car payments for the first time in 10 years...which bills should I pay off first.

Thinking, did Shel forget she will probably need to buy another car?:cool2:

Thinking, did Shel forget she will probably need to buy another car?:cool2:

I am not buying a brand new car right now. My hubby and I agreed to buy something for under $2,000 for him to use for commute. I will continue to use his SUV like i had been for the past 2 months after my SUV had a major engine failure. I need to pay off other bills so I wont be struggling with money anymore. Once I pay off the other bills, I can buy a brand new car. That was my plan when I was going to pay off my SUV anyway. Only thing changed is having to buy another car but for now, will get a junk.

I also applied for a part time job so I am hoping in 2 years, I will have all of my credit cards paid off. By then, my son will be done with going to daycare full time so that will free up over $1,000 a month for me. That would be soooo great!

Keeping my fingers crossed that this plan goes off well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back