What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how nice & clean everything is outside....after the rain! Smells so fresh!. My boys took a walk onto the dock, that's where I'm going later with my doggie, Anita.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of you (you know who you are) hope you are feeling better and slept well :)

That's interesting because the same thing happened to me. I had the highest grade in the class. I'm not worried, just trying to do my best without the negative comments.

I was told to not finish high school! My high school principal me called me to his office and my parents where there! My principal ask me if I remembered a class mate from my special ed class , the girl had an I Q of third grade . My principal said the girl was washing toilet bowls now and very happy doing it! He then ask me if I would like to the same! I told my principal "no! " My parents did not saying anything! Dad thought I was an jackass and my mom thought I was slow like her! Then my principal told me that I was wasting my teacher time his time and tax payers money and that I should drop out of high school!! I looked the ass in the face and said I have 2 more years left of high school and I am going to finish it. I did finish high school but my parents decide it would be best to send to private school .
I was 20 years old when I finish high school! I had to stay back 2 years , but I did not let anyone stop me from finishing school when they gave up on me! My older sister and a friend talked my parents into send me to private school.

I was told to not finish high school! My high school principal me called me to his office and my parents where there! My principal ask me if I remembered a class mate from my special ed class , the girl had an I Q of third grade . My principal said the girl was washing toilet bowls now and very happy doing it! He then ask me if I would like to the same! I told my principal "no! " My parents did not saying anything! Dad thought I was an jackass and my mom thought I was slow like her! Then my principal told me that I was wasting my teacher time his time and tax payers money and that I should drop out of high school!! I looked the ass in the face and said I have 2 more years left of high school and I am going to finish it. I did finish high school but my parents decide it would be best to send to private school .
I was 20 years old when I finish high school! I had to stay back 2 years , but I did not let anyone stop me from finishing school when they gave up on me! My older sister and a friend talked my parents into send me to private school.

Good for you for not letting anyone get in your way! Some people are just idiots. :)

Good for you. I can't believe the principal. I'm glad your parents sent you to private school.

*evil chuckling* ohhh, this is going to be sooo good. Oh! :io:

Good for you. I can't believe the principal. I'm glad your parents sent you to private school.

I think if happen today the principal could had been reported for violating my rights! This is why I get so upset when I hear people are being told they can't do something because they're deaf or HOH . What happen to me was in the 60's and it still going on today! Yeah the principal was a real ass!

I am thinking of all things I need to do before final exams. I hope you had a good night sleep Doug:) I am on my aim :)

eggs...thinkin' about eggs:lol:

whatdidyousay, that's TERRIBLE about what happened!

Wirelessly posted

I am missing someone :(

Wirelessly posted

deafskeptic said:
I'm feeling a little depressed right now.

Cheer up :hug: I am still school its after 10pm here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back