What are you thankful for?

Sosie

Reaction score
I am thankful for having my family/friends in my life, but there is more on my "Thankful" list. :)

So, what are you thankful for?

Pet dogs, a home, enough food for all of us, large print on giant monitor, coming binocular spectacles to make tv watching better.

I am thankful for family, friends and my health :)

I am thankful for:

Waking up every day.

Being able to share life with my family and friends.

Still being healthy mentally, emotionally and physically despite everything else.

Finally finding a job!!

Finally getting the student aid I needed to be able to start studying.

Nature and it's breathtaking beauty.

:)

I am thankful to God
that I have good work to put my hands to,
A wonderful family,
I am able to study,
and for being free, healthy and still alive.

i am thankful friends and health also family!! also counselor:D

I am thankful for:

Health
Second chances
God
A certain lady
Family

I am thankful for my family and friends in my life and my online friends and I had a good year as far as health.I have a lot to be thankful for :)

I am thankful for the positive attitude I have been graced with during those trying times.

I am thankful for a loving husband and a very supportive family. I am thankful for wonderful friends.

I am thankful for a dry roof over our heads and warm food in our bellies.

I am thankful for a lot of things, but most of all, I am thankful for lifelong good health, lots of great friends, supportive teachers, and loving family members.

California,daughter and friends

:) not Texas? ;)

I'm thankful for many things:

Family, friends, AD, soccer, star wars, gran turismo 5, food(except for Korean, peas and olives) dogs, "freedom"...I love this country, daft punk, Internet, my job, and people who do good deeds. Oh yeah Texas. Pretty special.

:) not Texas? ;)

I'm thankful for many things:

Family, friends, AD, soccer, star wars, gran turismo 5, food(except for Korean, peas and olives) dogs, "freedom"...I love this country, daft punk, Internet, my job, and people who do good deeds. Oh yeah Texas. Pretty special.

I said Texas last year....lol

..I think I'll use "Texas" at my dads thanksgiving "what-are-you-thankful-for-go-around-the-table-tradition"...I'll spice it up this year. other californians would appreciate the sentiment ;). Throw in "monkeys", "Betty crocker" and "speeding"..ought to smooth things over

My supportive and loving family, great friends, especially my new Deaf friends at Deaf Coffee and the West Texas Deaf club, my AD friends, Holly, Boo and Bitsy my dog pack, my wet pets, my wonderful husband, my deafness, good food, a paid for home and little economical car. Also, that I enjoy knitting for my friends and family because it lets me repay their care and kindness. (hugs and care to all AD folk, especially my favorites)

I am thankful for being off work black friday, having to work late thanksgiving so I can at least have a thanksgiving lunch... w/o family though, first yr and kinda sad :(

1. Friends
2. Family
3. Divine Providence
4. That I live in America and not in North Korea, Sudan, Sri Lanka, or some other war torn country with harsh military regimes as the ruling party.

Back