What Are You Reading Right now?

How could you say that LeighASL!!!
It's a classic!

........(I hated it too but I'm making an example of you for not bowing to peer pressure Lol)

Nothing to Envy
Ordinary Lives in North Korea

by Barbara Demick

I found it quite gripping because I felt compelled to finish it and I did before 2am! :)

Ear Nose and Throat Disorders, in Primary Care, by Woodson.

I just picked up Talking Hands by Margalit Fox from the library. The blurb on the front cover says-In a remote village where everyone speaks sign language, scientists are discovering the essential ingredients of all human language-and uncovering the workings of the human mind. I have not started it yet, has anyone read it?

The Death Ship by B. Traven. He also wrote Treasure of the Sierra Madre, a classic Bogart film.

At this precise moment I'm reading the "Quit India" speeches by Ghandi. Taking a short break. outside of that I'm reading Bicycle Diaries by David Byrne. I really enjoy it so far, although many of the points he makes are brief and generalized. But he acknowledges this from the start and explains that he is giving his perspective on different cities as an outsider passing through.

Avril Crump and the Slumber Code. This is an incredibly stupid book that seems to be part of a large series.

The Witching Time by Jean Stubbs. - Not too bad. Family keeps interrupting so it's slow going.

Back