What are you listening right now?

Boult

Reaction score
Quick type it down what you are listening at this moment!

I am listening to Inxs's "Listen like Theives" album... song called "Red Red Sun"

I'm not listening to any music at this moment, but what I'm hearing now is my son's snoring? I had no idea my son snored that loud. Can that be added to this thread? :dunno:

Cheri said:
I'm not listening to any music at this moment, but what I'm hearing now is my son's snoring? I had no idea my son snored that loud. Can that be added to this thread? :dunno:
Yeah!

I'm listening to the A/C and the air compressor pumping air into the mattress on my bed. :whistle:

Oh yeah! And, Mom is talking on the telephone.

i am listening to the fan running in my room, and the dog walking up and down the hallway..

What I'm listening to now? hmmm....I can actually hear myself typing just a little but other than mostly silence....

im hearing noises .. coming from fridge, the fan inside my computer, my dog snoring, car go by.. thats it.. :)

Friends in Low Places by garth Brooks and people who lives above me making tons of noise!

Oceanbreeze said:
I'm listening to the A/C and the air compressor pumping air into the mattress on my bed. :whistle:

Oh yeah! And, Mom is talking on the telephone.
Does your Mom talk with Dr. Ruth? :dunno:

Iron Maiden: "The Clairvoyant"

med_4859.jpg

my sentiment exactly LOL i hear voices and i would just chat with the "voice" in my head LMFAO

edit: i was going to reply to Lucia's post above me, i hit fast reply instead of quote reply.

Back