What are you here for?

What are you here for?

• Here to debate! I know I can win!

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Just chatting. Chat Chat Chat that's all.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • To have more posts than those big members!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post nothing. Just spying around, heh

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • To be the worst member, and wanting to be banned!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • To find those who need care, love, pity, they need me!

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Just being nosey, lol.

I'm here to have fun chatting, meeting new friends/old friends, and get slapped by everyone here. :giggle: And it's cool to give out the right advice and give hugs to everyone. Ha! That is how I am. I love people no matter where they come from. So neat! :cool:

:ty:

:jaw: I never thought about your post because I thought you would share your sense of humor with my sense of humor post. I was not realized that you got an offense by my post and insult me as picky head. I cannot beleive this...

I made sense of humor to post to say that I feel being brag if I vote "Here Debate, I know I can win"... I rather not... :giggle: Is it offense to you or what?

Ohh I misunderstood your post lol, my apologized. :) Allright heh, my poll might be nonsense lol.

Ohh I misunderstood your post lol, my apologized. :) Allright heh, my poll might be nonsense lol.

Okay, no problem... Apologized is acceptance...

No, your poll is not nonsense but funny.

Your first post make me :o (blush) over good debate... I said that it would make me :o if I vote "Here Debate........" because it sound that I am brag that "I know I can win"... It make me :o and bighead... I rather not... :giggle: I am just a simple person like everyone who like debate with agree/disagree which it's good education for us. I don't mind to vote if you want me to because I know it's just the fun.

Okay, no problem... Apologized is acceptance...

No, your poll is not nonsense but funny.

Your first post make me :o (blush) over good debate... I said that it would make me :o if I vote "Here Debate........" because it sound that I am brag that "I know I can win"... It make me :o and bighead... I rather not... :giggle: I am just a simple person like everyone who like debate with agree/disagree which it's good education for us. I don't mind to vote if you want me to because I know it's just the fun.

Up to ya! :D

Back