What are you eating?

My grandmother and mother did that to me. :roll:

I was eatin crackers wit' peanut butter on them.

hahaha there's nothing wrong with Peanut Butter crackers lol. I hide them because 2 things. 1: my older nephew is in football, so he uses the needing protein excuse and my younger nephew eats everything in sight. I've never known a 4 year old to love ranch and salads, artichoke dip, nachos with everything and a lot of bacon. We have to cook 2 packages of bacon on the weekend breakfasts because, if we let him he would eat the whole package. He's so tall and skinny as much as he eats, but we have to limit him on bad things like salt and bacon because he goes overboard with them.

I am eating pasta for lunch, made with Barrilla Farfale, and this new variety has carrots and squash incorporated into the pasta.

So I am getting my vegetables while eating something I like!

I am eating pasta for lunch, made with Barrilla Farfale, and this new variety has carrots and squash incorporated into the pasta.

So I am getting my vegetables while eating something I like!

It seems like it would taste good, but I don't know what Barrilla Farfale pasta is. :/

I wish I was eating what whoever is BBQ near by. Smells so good!!! Yum Yum

Steamed crab legs and bowl of blueberries & strawberries topped with cream cheese afterward.

hahaha there's nothing wrong with Peanut Butter crackers lol. I hide them because 2 things. 1: my older nephew is in football, so he uses the needing protein excuse and my younger nephew eats everything in sight. I've never known a 4 year old to love ranch and salads, artichoke dip, nachos with everything and a lot of bacon. We have to cook 2 packages of bacon on the weekend breakfasts because, if we let him he would eat the whole package. He's so tall and skinny as much as he eats, but we have to limit him on bad things like salt and bacon because he goes overboard with them.

cute story... :lol: Your nephews are eating machines...make sure you dont starve them. :giggle: Bring home the bacon! :D

I just ate a double chocolate cookie :rockon:

Naw, That WILL NEVER happen. ;) I can support myself just fine, I gotta lose some pounds anyways. lol

Temptations by Jell-O lemon meringue pie

Back