What are you doing up this late?

Im a night person aka a CAT meow...........up all night, sleep all day

for those who are awake at late night... i suggust ya all SLEEP and count the sheeps.. or watch a video about sheeps jumping over the fence...

i cant sleep good at night for 2 days cuz of i am worry abt someone havent come back online.. it kill me to know where she is... oh well.. :(

TweetyBird

My dear femme sista,

I'm sure she's fine - and she will be back online ASAP apologizing to you...and explaining to you what happened...just give her time.

Love,
DD :fly2:

DreamDeaf said:
My dear femme sista,

I'm sure she's fine - and she will be back online ASAP apologizing to you...and explaining to you what happened...just give her time.

Love,
DD :fly2:

yea.. i know i really love her so much!!! hehehe!! now i am doing fine cuz of i finally heard from her today!! whew!!! i did eat again!! heheh!

^Angel^ said:
I get on late at night because I can't sleep....

Try to suck your thumb and hold a teddy bear. It may helps you to sleep better ?

Cannot sleep well. Just got home around 4:40 am after longest games for teams from Darts League. Start at 7 pm till 3:50 am. Hopefully, I go bed soon.

What the something am I doing up this late? actually, i always arrive home from work. i look around junk food for my damn strave! I do sometime hook up online in while. then i go turn on tv and hook xbox up on games keep me busy sty all night and watch dvd movies till result, fairy tale hit on my mind asleep fallen. is this not complete fragment to you?? hmph!

javapride said:
well im talking with my honey for a few more minutes then going to bed, tmws weeding day ( weed wackers to u guys not 420 ) then friday LAWN MOWING first time in a lawn mower tractor thingy so me not gonna break the blade shit im a bit nervous abt it BUT the lawn needs mowing NOW before rain!

:laugh2: @ java's comment: ( weed wackers to u guys not 420 )

Attachments

• jumping-smiley.gif
    jumping-smiley.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 51
Waiting for my baby sister to come back online on her PC as she's on the sidekick and driving at the moment. Her boyfriend's RV broke down and he's stuck an hour and half away from home, so poor sister has to go and pick him up. :P

i'm farting all night long and posting on AD and arahh talking to peeps :D since... its my (free time)

I have no work :( I cannot sleep. I love my computer. And my pet play around in my room. And I was sleep for late time. And I wake NAH go back sleep I am :crazy: lol

I am up showing my webcamera. :mrgreen: Then I am leaving in the morning to head to West Virgina.

last nighti was up late due to talking to a friend of mine and then taking care of business with my interp jobs, So herei am back on business is slow today but hey got lawnmowing to do :) doing this after DOOL :)

Not exactly late here yet, as it's only 10 pm here Utah time.
But I got back from my work and am unwinding down on computer.

kuifje75 said:
Not exactly late here yet, as it's only 10 pm here Utah time.
But I got back from my work and am unwinding down on computer.

Same here! I got home at 11:15 pm. aahhh home at last!

Sabrina said:
Try to suck your thumb and hold a teddy bear. It may helps you to sleep better ?

Oh goodness, the last time I remmy sucking my thumb when I was a little girl.....I suppose that should help me sleep huh?....very funni Sabrina! :bump:

I have no problem sleeping... I used to be bedtime around 12 to 1am.. sometimes late stayed up late til 2am that is it.. no more than later after 2am.. reason why I have 3 children here.. so I must eye on them.. (chuckles) When kids are grown big enough responbile.. wha..ever I can sleep snore bit longer.. *Giggles*

Back