What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the hiccups bad.. :(

Hold a very deep breath as long as you can. Hiccups are a spasm in the diaphram. Holding you breath resets it.

Eww.. Pepsi.. I stay away from soda's, not so much for health reasons, I just find them nasty tasting. As a kid, I loved soda and I eventually just came to a point where it tasted repulsive.

I drank my evening tea, seems to have calmed my hiccups down for the moment.

I didn't say it was for everybody.

I just helped a friend fix his email problem, and taught him what to do next time he should encounter such a problem. He left happy, and I came to my room satisfied.

I know what you are thinking...:rofl:

I couldn't help it. If you leave the door even just cracked open a little for sexual innuendo.......I will come crashing through it like the Koolaid man :D

And damn did he leave himself open for it lol

I just helped a friend fix his email problem, and taught him what to do next time he should encounter such a problem. He left happy, and I came to my room satisfied.

So you both had a happy ending?

Oh okay okay okay... well after that laugh... :laugh2: Okay okay, *collecting myself*

I am thinking I want to cut a hole in this little temporary white wall the construction people put up so I can see what is going on over there... :shock: But I don't want bugs, wind or water getting in.... :ugh: Still..... :ugh: :hmm:

Oh okay okay okay... well after that laugh... :laugh2: Okay okay, *collecting myself*

I am thinking I want to cut a hole in this little temporary white wall the construction people put up so I can see what is going on over there... :shock: But I don't want bugs, wind or water getting in.... :ugh: Still..... :ugh: :hmm:

Cut the hole then put a sheet of clear plastic over it. You can see out and nothing get in.

Having coffee before heading off to work. Last day of work before spring break! YES!!! After we get back, time will fly and it will be summer. God I hope I find a new job before the next school year!

Trying to wake up enough to feel safe getting my coffee ready. Was one very bad night. I feel like a walking zombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back