What are you doing right now? Part II

Writing lesson plans as we are stuck at home due to the snow. Was supposed to go midnight bowling with a large group of friends but had to reschedule it.

I Went to run with girlfriends on the track college campus in the morning. Then we had more girlfriends for a lunch together. Now I'm at home relaxing. I'm all sore. Lol

Sewing the hood onto the baby blanket. Yay, I finished it before the baby came. Since I don't know when I'll be going out to see them, I will probably mail the blanket to them.

Waiting for this to happen !

SpringHasSprung.jpg

Went fishing ....

^ I should have hooked the dorsal ... look at the size of that bite ...yowza

That is the Sunshine Skyway. The old bridge is now a 24 hour fishing pier. Here is what happened to the old bridge:

http://wusfnews.wusf.usf.edu/post/sunshine-skyway-bridge-disaster-tragedy-over-tampa-bay

I grew up in that area and had to attend a wedding Saturday. I decided to do a little fishing ...

p.s. the first picture is the VIP section of the Long Pier in Redington Beach, Florida.

Wow! 35 people got killed! That is alot! :(

I googled the bridge. Here are few pictures that I liked:

SunshineSkywaySunset.jpg

9259823691_4384890060.jpg

Sunshine_Skyway_Bridge_Tampa_Bay_Florida.jpg

Spring cleaning while the temp outside is in the 20's. Took a "vacation" day off from my job hunting.

To me, 20 is spring :) I'll take it! Right now it's about 14. I finished work for the week and am picking up take out that I called in via relay to bring home and a glass of wine while I wait. I think today was the worst day my boss has had but I don't know why, and she took it out on all of us. Thank goodness I'm done for the weekend.

My husband had the day off so we took Marley to this nice trail and had a three mile walk. The weather is warm but windy at times with huge clouds moving in. These types of clouds are unusual for us this time of year but they are beautiful. After we went out to lunch and sat outside. Marley got a nice bath when we got home.

It was suppose to start raining at 3pm, now they say 5pm.....I doubt we get much rain at all. I hope we do, a big storm would be nice right now.

My husband had the day off so we took Marley to this nice trail and had a three mile walk. The weather is warm but windy at times with huge clouds moving in. These types of clouds are unusual for us this time of year but they are beautiful. After we went out to lunch and sat outside. Marley got a nice bath when we got home.

It was suppose to start raining at 3pm, now they say 5pm.....I doubt we get much rain at all. I hope we do, a big storm would be nice right now.

You washed your dog so I bet it will rain a lot so Marley can get nice an dirty again . :giggle:

My dog is being a total momma girl [emoji173]️

I am staying in bed keeping myself warm. It is snowing. I will watch netflix movie on my laptop.

I am staying in bed keeping myself warm. It is snowing. I will watch netflix movie on my laptop.

That sounds comfy. Would like to do the same! But I've got to go and check on the horse. Her name is Teamo which means I Love You in Spanish.

Sitting at home feeling overwhelmed today with all the work I need to do on the computer such as

applying for one job
writing two letters of references for two people *groan!*
typing two lesson plans
creating power point activities for two classes tmw
writing a reflection for my online class
Paying for bills
searching for flights to AZ

Can I just sit on the couch and be vegetable?

That sounds comfy. Would like to do the same! But I've got to go and check on the horse. Her name is Teamo which means I Love You in Spanish.

Does the horse live on your property? Do you have a picture of your horse??

Does the horse live on your property? Do you have a picture of your horse??

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1425227407.225319.jpg

Teamo is the one on the right. The one on the left was Music, he died in November. He was 36. Teamo is 26. They live on my husband's parent's ranch. About 15 minutes away. It's also where we got married. Outdoor wedding.

This is from inside the barn on our wedding day. ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1425227825.959247.jpg

One of the horses is behind me, a little hard to see in this photo.

Back