What are you doing right now? Part II

Baking my cookies now. I know. I know. My husband is upset because I am baking tonight. He wishes I'd bake tomorrow morning because he likes to come home from the gym to eat my warm cookies! LOL

Baking my cookies now. I know. I know. My husband is upset because I am baking tonight. He wishes I'd bake tomorrow morning because he likes to come home from the gym to eat my warm cookies! LOL

Where's the cookie monster? :lol:

Exactly! My husband loves my cookies.. I have to remind him to eat a FEW cookies. He was like, "So? You will always make more cookies!" HA!

Sounds like he wants to be your cookie monster... ;)

Ewwww bills... most of mine are coming up. There are 2 I need to take care of this weekend at least though.

Really need a job or win the lottery... (anybody got connections?)

Ewwww bills... most of mine are coming up. There are 2 I need to take care of this weekend at least though.

Really need a job or win the lottery... (anybody got connections?)
I have connections. What type of job are you looking for? :D

When I buy a lottery ticket, I always ask for that night’s winning numbers. I suspect they lie to me, though. :)

:D I need to remember to ask that at the gas station I usually get the tickets from- they're a small business- family owned.

I have connections. What type of job are you looking for? :D

IT- either Entry level Web Developer (I'm still pretty much a baby dev) or QA Testing. Background is Mainframe, just finished coding bootcamp in Web Development (HTML/CSS, Ruby, Rails, React, javascript...). Hoping to stick around Charlotte for a while to build up funds... but will consider out of state depending on the state (not NY for sure).

:D I need to remember to ask that at the gas station I usually get the tickets from- they're a small business- family owned.

IT- either Entry level Web Developer (I'm still pretty much a baby dev) or QA Testing. Background is Mainframe, just finished coding bootcamp in Web Development (HTML/CSS, Ruby, Rails, React, javascript...). Hoping to stick around Charlotte for a while to build up funds... but will consider out of state depending on the state (not NY for sure).

What about other parts of NY than New York City? Are you forgetting the rest of the state? (I have never lived there so don't know for myself)

Back