What are you doing right now? Part II

I imagine when you have tied one on, that you do your own "interpretive dancing". Take a video and post it here. :)

Finally, my motherboard is currently at MSI office in California for repair or replacement for damaged PCIe x16.

The PCIe x16 went broke when I tried to pull the old graphic card out, so I was stunned and discovered that 2nd PCIe x16 use x4 1.1 so I got 70-80% of game performance due to PCI scaling so that's unacceptable, so I decided to RMA.

Learning to adjust to being deaf. Finding out I don't like the hearing world much anymore.

Probably confusing my brain right now.

I'm listening to the TV with two different assistive devices.
Using the Roger Pen (FM) with my CI ear and the TVLink/Compilot (Bluetooth) with my HA ear.

Besides just seeing how they sound together, I'm hoping my HA ear will teach my CI ear what it's hearing.

That does sound confusing! How's it going ?
Well, that experiment didn't last long - because I wasn't interested in listening to the TV anymore (though I still have it on).

Hearing with the CI is going well. Still having problems with speech, but it's still better than what it was (at least for this ear). I'm doing rehab just about every day.

I thought I would just leave town for a week or so, just to get away from ummm, friends. But practically for the first time ever, I got a humongous cold.
There's a lesson to learn here, I guess, but I'd rather break a few of my things.
Grumbling.

Sorry you got a nasty cold Beowulf. I'm working on spending the Summer away from civilization period. Gonna spend it camping, fishing, drinking beer and smoking weed. No people around other than my hubby and niece.
Sounds good, Hexie. I do all that. Heck, leave your phone behind. And keep in mind that park rangers are geniuses at showing up at inopportune times.

Lamenting over a DIY chalk-and-candle project that's not going well! I guess what you see on FB isn't the same as real life. My chalk looks like dirt at this point. :(

I recently purchased 50 car toys on ebay.com for my nephew for his birthday $22.85 Free shipping. Good Deal! I am excited thinking about his reaction to the present!

Wondering why people will post on forums that they're leaving but they never do. Attention getters?

Back