What are you allergic?

Mama2AFTIV said:
Morphine is for ease the pain thru IV only (I think). Mostly for people who had the major surgery...I am not sure about simple surgery. It is almost like pain killer.

ohhhh I got it now wow sound like strong allergic :) .. my ex boyfriend is allergic to Aprisn (spelling) the pills

kristy said:
The morphine is only pain killer when you have a surgery ... the morphone has a few different kind of pill or shot i can t use a morphine shot or pills and i have to take a less pain killer because of my open heart surgery and the open heart surgery can t handle with the morphine and i almost died from morphine....
when i have any surgery .... must special shot put on the drywall if it is happen to my open heart surgery start act funny and must take a shot from on the drywall

wow instersting drywall eh new to me :)

I started allergy to milk when i was 21 years old. So from now on I drink Lactiad milk, it does taste the same as regular milk they do sell 2%, Whole, FAT FREE Lactiad Milk. But cost little more than regular milk!
Then just started last year I'm allgery to pure black pepper if i put on my french fries I get swollen lip.
For medication, I'm allgery to Codince #3 and Penciella (whatever name is!) CODINE #3 hurts my heart in a pain. Penciealln gives me HIVES itchy!

i am allergic to strawberries they make my face swell and my left eye swell shut

i am also allergic to asprin it make my blood thin and generic medication they give me rash generic mean not real
my body wanna REAL medication rme

i am allergic to soaps they give me rash

RacerFox22 said:
I started allergy to milk when i was 21 years old. So from now on I drink Lactiad milk, it does taste the same as regular milk they do sell 2%, Whole, FAT FREE Lactiad Milk. But cost little more than regular milk!
Then just started last year I'm allgery to pure black pepper if i put on my french fries I get swollen lip.
For medication, I'm allgery to Codince #3 and Penciella (whatever name is!) CODINE #3 hurts my heart in a pain. Penciealln gives me HIVES itchy!

pencillin my sister and my dad are allergic to them

i think my niece is allergic to codince #3 but not sure of about it i will ask

I don't have any real allergies, but I sneeze a lot when there's too much dust around in the air. Maybe, a few sneezes from the spring pollen, not all that bad.

I am allergic to penicillin, and Hubby is allergic to aspirin. We didn't have those allergies as children. We only developed the allergies in recent years.

I also break out in severe allergic hives sometimes but the doctors don't know the reason. They suspect that I am allergic to something but they never found out what.

My mom went to see Allergist doctor and found out she is allergic to MANY things...she is allergic to some fruits such as strawberries, lemon, oranges, few others and also some nature such as trees etc...Poor my mom! She had to make her hubby to pull lemon and orange tree out. :( I will gonna miss those trees! So she'll put something else...probably cherry or apple tree. I can't remember what she told me...My son have no allergy as right now. Maybe when he's older he might.

Deaf monkey> maybe you are lactose-intolerant?? I cannot drink 2% or 1% milk as well. At least you just farted-- I got a bad case of diaherra ! So I only get fat-free/skim milk or lactose-free milk (it is expensiver than skim milk).

I am allergic to pencillin, dust, dirt, weeds/grasses (I cannot mow a lawn at all), sawdust, and certain types of scented lotions/soaps/shampoos. Last summer I reacted SO bad to a soapbar that I ended up having a BAD allergic "burn" on my stomach that lasted for a week and half. I had to use non-dye, non-fragance, all-natural, all-crystal clear soap bar to tame my allergy flares...

kristy said:
also, i would like to let them know when i have a large rash all over my body and there are no allergic... the rash came from too much stress !! it is hard to go away from cut down the stress.... when i got a rash sometime and i must cut down the stressful and relax... i loves workaliac and real busy.... i hate to sit down and doing nothing and make me turn off and i love to keep me busyyy with handfuls the hands keep me something to do!
there are two differents kind of rash for stress or any rash came from the allergic .... get it ????

(nods nods) I know what you mean.
My husband suspected my BAD rash on my stomach was from stress. (it was around my birthday, semester finals, and christmas-- the HORRORS of December).

kristy said:
i am allergic is CONDOM :nono: .... I ALMOST DIED FROM CONDOM twice times ... I DONT KNOW WHY ?

It depends onwhat kind of condoms you use. You could be allergic to LATEX or SHEEPSKIN... but I think it is more LATEX since it is a common allergy. You know those white plastic gloves that doctors/nurses use?? that is LATEX. it has a residue taht people are allergic to. It is common.

People who are allergic to latex use sheepskin instead but sheepskin condoms are risky since it is not 99.9% protection from a pregnancy.

Im allergic to Bees/Wasps, Ceclor(medicine for painkiller), Captian Morgan's Spice, ANY Milk but 2% that Im fine with them but Im sort of allergic them, I would itch my neck and tongue and feeling very sick, I used to allergic to Milk to death but now fine. I used to allergic to any of CHICKEN to eating but right now, Im fine. Im allergic to Hay Fever(seasons/weather change). Im thinking what else that Im allergic to hmmmm. Will post more when I think of more that Im allergic to.

I'm allergic to perennial rye grass, mixed grass, (doctor told me i'm banned from mowing the lawn, but i still love doing mowing the lawn) and dust (there two type of dust, but i cant remember which one i am allergic to).

I'm allergic to some fishes, scallops, clams, oceanlegs, and other seafoods but I can eat shrimps and lobsters...

I'm also allergic to some make-up, dust and bees

Am allergic to passionfruit and mushroom. I also have allergic reaction everytime I wear earrings regardless if it's cheap or expensive.

Am dairy intolerant as well coffee and wheat. But don't seem to have much side effect when I do eat some of them.

Sweetheart said:
Im allergic to Ceclor(medicine for painkiller),

I'm also alergic to celcor, some cats, i'm lactoseintaolerant ( alergic to all dairy products) I'm alergic to Asshole jackass guys, Nickle, and Jeans when wet

I'm allergic to Coconuts, Penicllians, and i'm allergic to people who keeps on preaching about gods it makes me sneezy. ( yes i do belive in god, and i keep things between me and god).

gnarlydorkette said:
Deaf monkey> maybe you are lactose-intolerant?? I cannot drink 2% or 1% milk as well. At least you just farted-- I got a bad case of diaherra ! So I only get fat-free/skim milk or lactose-free milk (it is expensiver than skim milk).

I am allergic to pencillin, dust, dirt, weeds/grasses (I cannot mow a lawn at all), sawdust, and certain types of scented lotions/soaps/shampoos. Last summer I reacted SO bad to a soapbar that I ended up having a BAD allergic "burn" on my stomach that lasted for a week and half. I had to use non-dye, non-fragance, all-natural, all-crystal clear soap bar to tame my allergy flares...

maybe but I will go and ask my doctor for checking what kind I got allergic of what cause of change the ages.. I do lots of sneeze many time dunno where came from probably from dust :dunno: so will find out about it :)

I'm allergic to codeine too, and shellfish, and a bunch of kinds of trees & grass & flowers. If I sit in the grass outside I get a red rash all over that itches! Oh yeah and bees too! And lactose intolerant for the last five years - bye bye milkshakes :(.

Back