What are u doing on Valentine's Day?

Better than nothing. right, girl? I would do the same thing. Think of the weekend as Valentine's Day weekend. I see ppl do that all the time. Big deal about on weekdays. Why not do it on weekends too?!?

yea true i agree with u.. better than nutthin it wont hurt :)

For me, I have to work because of a big rally then after that ?? IDK what because I have no one to go o0n date with :( Its my 2nd year of being alone on v-day....

Its my 2nd year of being alone on v-day....

I know how that feels, it has been so long for me being alone on Valentine's. I would only get gifts send to me by my exs but not really a one on one date, because my exs would be working, or I'll be working. it sucks :(

Have a wonderful time, and let us know if there is another baby on the way!

OH NO ...I am too scared!!!! I would love another one but I developed heart problems while pregnant and it was awful! But thanks! :)

Just like the usual, giving cards to my family-maybe candy too.

This will be my first Valentine's Day with my boyfriend and I do not know the plans as of right now. We might as well do the :naughty: :lol: Who knows!

Yes, I agree-sometimes I wish Valentine's Day is on the weekend, more time with each other. more love and more screwing! lol Better go! *duck*.

:laugh2:

I don't have a man if my life to spend Valentine's Day with, my church is having a wedding for couples to renew the vows it ought to be nice evening there maybe I can catch a single man there :giggle:

i have no clues for plans on valentine's days

my boyfriend was away on busniess trips in West Africa if i would send him valentine's day cards.

or he will give me nice gift or cards im hope wait and see what happened because im really like him lots than everyone man so im not hurt myself when i met my boyfriend he really nice guys and tall

I'm going out of state tomorrow for the Valentine's week!! :run: :hyper: Lol!!

ahhh good lucky! :)

Thanks ;) I hope it will be the best romantic week. :fingersx:

You all have a nice Valentine's too with your partner, those who are single just pig out in chocolate, that's what I used to do when I was single. :giggle:

Thanks ;) I hope it will be the best romantic weekend. :fingersx:

You all have a nice Valentine's too with your partner, those who are single just pig out in chocolate, that's what I used to do when I was single. :giggle:

hahahahah true i agree with u abt single just pig out in chocolate.. haahah i am laugh hard.. :lol:

Thanks ;) I hope it will be the best romantic week. :fingersx:

LOL Cheri, you got that right. I am going to treat myself to a box of candy called See's. It's one of the best chocolates sold here.

what abt yall?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what my Husband wants to do on Valentine's Day. I do know that he will be working about 8-5 & I will be busy during the day at my daughters' schools each of their valentine parties. Good thing my children are in school different times from one another, so there's not much of a conflict! When I'm done with my youngest daughter's valentine party, I'm going to leave her there due to her in-school field trip & go to my other daughter's school and help out with her class' valentine party until she's done for the day then together we'll go pick up her sister and go home and from there we'll go from whatever my Husband & I decide on doing. :]

I'll update later once we finalized our Valentine's Day plans! :]

Well, sadly, I wont be with my boyfriend on Valentines Day, so we're celebrating our own little Valentines Day 6 days late.. :) which is better anyways because it's closer to our 8 month anniversery :D <3333

I'm getting laid by this gal who desperately wants to have sex with me. :naughty:

guess what!?!?!?!? my fiance is off on valentine's day whooo whooo he will be with me!!! cant wait!

What I am doing

On Valentines Day, I am going to be with my boyfriend of 17 months. Yay! We are going to see a movie and just have out before we go to church.

Gonna see a movie with my roommate.. and eat chocolate and just hang out for a while.. girls night in! :giggle: then that weekend, I am going out with my friends to see a play at RIT and afterwards probably go somewhere to chill. :cool:

Happy to be Working!

Yepper, I work on that day cuz I do not have any men, blaaaa! :lol:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

Have fun on that day, guys and gals!! :)

Back