What are they doing, Grandma?

MsGiglz

Reaction score
What Are They Doing, Grandma?

What Are They Doing, Grandma?
=======================

A little girl was out with her Grandmother when they came across a couple of dogs mating on the sidewalk.

"What are they doing, Grandma?" asked the little girl.

The grandmother was embarrassed, so she said, "The dog on top has hurt his paw, and the one underneath is carrying him to the doctor."

"They're just like people, aren't they Grandma?" said the little one.

"How do you mean?" asked the Grandma.

"Offer someone a helping hand," said the little girl, "and they screw you every time!"

:dance:

evillaughter.gif

:laugh2: That reminded me of the clip I saw on "America's Funniest Home Videos", apparently the father was videotaping his daughter's 2 rabbits she got for Easter. Lo and behold, the male rabbit decided to hump the female rabbit to his shock! The daughter asked her father... "Daddy, what are the rabbits doing?" The father responded.. "Oh, the rabbits are scratching each other's backs." :laugh2: Sure enuff.. I was laughing my head off!!

Originally posted by Freaky
:laugh2: That reminded me of the clip I saw on "America's Funniest Home Videos", apparently the father was videotaping his daughter's 2 rabbits she got for Easter. Lo and behold, the male rabbit decided to hump the female rabbit to his shock! The daughter asked her father... "Daddy, what are the rabbits doing?" The father responded.. "Oh, the rabbits are scratching each other's backs." :laugh2: Sure enuff.. I was laughing my head off!!

:laugh2: I love to watch American Funniest Video :rofl:

:rofl:

even the wrost part, spitted by camel
<shudders> so much salvia.. eww

:laugh2: Gotta love that, because my boys probably would ask me the same thing. :o I'll be very embarrassed for sure! :rofl:

Back