What are the plans for the first date ?

addymark

Reaction score
Whether you go in for an arranged marriage or love marriage, the first date is something that could give you butterflies in the stomach. what if come across as boring? what do i wear ? what do we talk about ? where do we go ? Question after anxious question!! i am worrying about it and How he will behave with me ? will you please give some tips to get that first date going smooth as silk?

If you want the date to go smoothly, ease your nerves by not fretting about it ahead of time. Let it happen on its own accord =)

Okay okay.. I should take my own advice, dang it!!

First dates are so much fun! Just wear something that you are comfy in, but dress nice. For instance, depending on where you might go, Jeans, heels and a cute top or a skirt, boots and a cute top :) Remember that it's supposed to be fun, not stressful and be yourself. If the person doesn't like you for you, it's better to find that out on the first date than after 100dates! :D

If you want the date to go smoothly, ease your nerves by not fretting about it ahead of time. Let it happen on its own accord =)

Okay okay.. I should take my own advice, dang it!!

You mean like in "Something About Mary":lol:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) 320x320; XV6900; Window Mobile 6.1 Professional;)

Understandable if you have a blind date arranged, but unusual if you have met, or know the person enough. Just be spontaneous and enjoy their company - if your gut is telling you otherwise, find out why, discreetly if you are more comfortable that way. If it works, great, keep dating and follow up on calls, texts, etc. If not, plan an exit in advance. Also, keep extremely personal info about you to yourself until you are comfortable with that person. Anyone can be charming, but can they deliver on commitments?

I've never really have a traditional "first date." My former friends and I went on group dates. Mainly because we were young. I think a person should go to a place where they can be comfortable. For me, its bowling. Im bad at bowling but the most relaxed there. I spend the night laughing at myself and so does everyone else that goes along with me. Movies are not really good for first dates because there is limited communication. But, find out what the other party enjoys and go from there.

I've never really have a traditional "first date." My former friends and I went on group dates. Mainly because we were young. I think a person should go to a place where they can be comfortable. For me, its bowling. Im bad at bowling but the most relaxed there. I spend the night laughing at myself and so does everyone else that goes along with me. Movies are not really good for first dates because there is limited communication. But, find out what the other party enjoys and go from there.

I agree, movie is a bad first date. I prefer dinner and something like bowling, pool, mini golf :) I am also bad at bowling..well actually I am bad at all of the things :lol:

I agree, movie is a bad first date. I prefer dinner and something like bowling, pool, mini golf :) I am also bad at bowling..well actually I am bad at all of the things :lol:

Ohh I think a first date should be totally natural and by that, I don't mean going to a picnic =P I mean, "we" can go to cafe (I loves cafes :P) and talk and talk and talk, I have to see if the conversation was good enough to accept a second date or not :)

how about coing out to star bucks for coffee and cake and just talking and getting to know one another?

Love is not funny ~

Hello,

I like to share with you about my feeling. I like someone but someone is not ready. I like to give him more times. I dont mind to wait for him while we are good friend. But he told me that his ex girlfriend wants to back with him. It made him be confused. Should i leave him or keep it ? what is your suggest ? :roll::roll::roll:

Be honestly, I am easy to move on my life but I dont want to lost good man and smart man too... Hummmm

I dont understand why i always pick on people.... :(

My mother said I should accept who love me a lot but I dont. Am i strange?

Love is Complicated ~~~~

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

The first date would be on VideoPhone LOL!. J/K

It would be either coffee shop, eating out place or at the boardwalk beach.

Hello,

I like to share with you about my feeling. I like someone but someone is not ready. I like to give him more times. I dont mind to wait for him while we are good friend. But he told me that his ex girlfriend wants to back with him. It made him be confused. Should i leave him or keep it ? what is your suggest ? :roll::roll::roll:

Be honestly, I am easy to move on my life but I dont want to lost good man and smart man too... Hummmm

I dont understand why i always pick on people.... :(

My mother said I should accept who love me a lot but I dont. Am i strange?

Love is Complicated ~~~~

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

hello nan,

this is me jake.

:)

what up?

Back