What are some signs?

Sunshine

Reaction score
What are some signs a proposal is coming?

What signs do you need to know?

I have read your sentence two different ways - you need to know some ASL signs for a proposal you plan to make - or, you think a proposal may be asked to you and want to know what "hints" are that it might happen.

What signs do you need to know?

I have read your sentence two different ways - you need to know some ASL signs for a proposal you plan to make - or, you think a proposal may be asked to you and want to know what "hints" are that it might happen.

The latter, bro.

Dating 7 years. Best friends 16 years.

He always broke, we college students!

Dating 7 years. Best friends 16 years.

He always broke, we college students!

LoL! Ok, so, has he ever talked about future plans of getting married with you?

Sometimes guys need a nudge to get on the ball.

Sometimes we say things like "Oh I want this when we have baby" or "someday when we own our own house..."

Sometimes we say things like "Oh I want this when we have baby" or "someday when we own our own house..."

Ok, the way I asked my wife, is ... she kept dropping hints and I had no idea they were hints. Sorry, I am a typical thick headed dude sometimes - it is not intentional.

She had to ask me. She just came right out of the blue and said she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me (no, I don't know why :giggle: ) so that was when I "got it" and yes, it freaked me out a little bit. I had no idea - at the time - how I was going to be able to afford it. That was when I realized that I wanted the same thing.

You really need to find out what is stopping him from asking. It may not be that he doesn't want to. if he says something like "the time isn't right" it can be interpreted to mean many different things. It does not mean he doesn't want to get married - and really, is an admission he wants to marry you but something is stopping him - try to find out what it is.

In other words - ask him something casual like "when we get married - do you want an outdoor wedding or in a chapel?"

Maybe just because we only 20 :)

That is young, but still a good age to marry. Marriage isn't something to be taken lightly. But as you have said, you have been a couple for 7 years and been friends for 16 - it seems like you two are inseperable and made for each other already.

Just ask him some casual questions about how he feels about getting married.

on another note - I have some very dear friends that were dirt poor that got married by a Justice of the Peace to make their bond legal. They then saved their money for a year and had a big formal wedding and reception.

That is young, but still a good age to marry. Marriage isn't something to be taken lightly. But as you have said, you have been a couple for 7 years and been friends for 16 - it seems like you two are inseperable and made for each other already.

Just ask him some casual questions about how he feels about getting married.

Thanks!:ty: I know he and I together forever. :)

I'm not ready to get married until after 30's. I am EnJoYiNg my LIFE!

I enjoy my life with him!

I was dating one woman for 1.5 years and she begged me to propose to her. SHe was dropping hints at me all the times. SHe was thinking, we dated for 1.5 years, what are we waiting for? 7 years is pretty long for dating, I think. Then again, I was 32 and my ex girlfriend was 37.

My current girlfriend and I went with her family to rent a cottage recently. We were walking on beach and we saw a family with kids on there. She was telling me that she would like to have kids with me and see them run on the beach. She said that she would like to spend rest of her life with me.

We've been friends for 8 months. Dating for 8 months. The jury is out there for my girlfriend and me.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek as if im just reading this now! hahahaha
mhmm well he can bring you flowers at work and surprise you... :)
or
just be a sweet heart like usual :p

I hope its sooon! lol Its going to be soooooooo exciting!

Back