What are some good one-liners or humor to use when mentioning my hearing issues?

skunker

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm HoH, so when I tell people that I am heard of hearing, I like to add some humor to it to show that I'm confident with my "disability".

Anyone have any good witty one-liners or jokes that they use to ease the topic of discussion?

Hi all,
I'm HoH, so when I tell people that I am heard of hearing, I like to add some humor to it to show that I'm confident with my "disability".

Anyone have any good witty one-liners or jokes that they use to ease the topic of discussion?

"I'm employed." - that always works for me.....

How about making up something in a fake language while indicating that you're deaf via mime?

Say you know all about hearing problems, and they have one because no you don't talk "funny"..

After saying that "much repeated"...I'm Deaf or HOH....ask them "what Tribe are you from?"...If they look at you sort of :shock:...just say "Don't worry, ur secret stays with me"!...In other words, if you can't impress them with ur brillance,,,then baffle them with ur Bullshyt!

Say "I'm HoH and no, I have not committed suicide"

I'm hoh, but I can read minds... I'm hoh, but it's not selective like my spouse's hearing .....I'm hoh, but it really does make the other sense more sharp, my tastebuds are awesomely strong!! I'm hoh, but I can still play the piano, wait no I can't!!

Back