What antivirus software do you use?

CONDOM.... it is very cheap. I like the Trojan green package one.

If you're a careful internet surfer, then you won't have to worry about the most advanced and most powerful anti-virus program.

I'm careful. ;)

I use Sophos for the networked pc at the office, and F-prot on some of My networked pc's at home.

I use Sophos for the networked pc at the office, and F-prot on some of My networked pc's at home.

Oh, you pay the Sophos, and I bet that it is a very good. Gee, it is terribly expensive to pay it every month. I bet that you are rich.

Oh, you pay the Sophos, and I bet that it is a very good. Gee, it is terribly expensive to pay it every month. I bet that you are rich.

My, my! What a belly full of prejudice you have there! {yanks out his foam clad clue bat for giving a hefty helping of clue.} I'd like to point out to you that my companies purchase of Sophos Anti-virus my office pc has *absolutely nothing* to do with whether I'm wealthy or not.

(Oh Btw - I'm not. In case you were even interested in that fact...)

eTRUST EzAntivirus. Its very good program. Been using for a yr. No problems. It also uses very little resources. I use this on my cousin's pc which has a virus and it found it less in a second. :D

My, my! What a belly full of prejudice you have there! {yanks out his foam clad clue bat for giving a hefty helping of clue.} I'd like to point out to you that my companies purchase of Sophos Anti-virus my office pc has *absolutely nothing* to do with whether I'm wealthy or not.

(Oh Btw - I'm not. In case you were even interested in that fact...)

I like the Sophos service, but I was disappointed that this company charges approxiately 1,000 dollars per year - it depends how many employees in your company. My mistake I thought you use it for a personal. All I was to make a little bit show off that you are rich - although, it was not a good one. Sigh.

I've been using Symantec Norton Corporation Edition for years. Great product.

Back