What animal would you wanna be?

oh yes they do live anywhere... it varies on rattlesnake.. it has over 300 species in rattlesnakes...do the research urself.....

They live in the dessert look at a texas rattlesnake.
rattlesnake.jpg

downing said:
thanks ccsinned... see see many species... hmmm maybe you need a zoology lesson?

your welcome :hug:
Maybe he should go to the childrens section of a library...
:giggle:

ravensteve1961 said:
RavenSteve -->
devil001.gif
<--CC

(in a sarcastic voice)
Attention AD -
It appears RavenSteve must resort. To a manly battle of emoticons...

elvis_3.gif

Oh good even everyone welcome to friday night fights on WBBG Radio bought to you by budweiser the king of beers..ok everone lets get to the tale of the tape.

Dennis 15-3 with 7 KOs
Steve 22-0 with 20 KOs
Ok Heres the bell
Boxin.gif

Steve punches him to the left and too the right!!! Dennis is down!!!
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 and 10 KO !!!
And Your winner is STEVE!!!!!! YAAAYYY!!!!

then at the very last min dennis gets up and knock u out of consicious.. The audience cheers and screaming DENNIS! DENNIS!! DENNIS!!! KILL KILL KILL

darkangel8603 said:
then at the very last min dennis gets up and knock u out of consicious.. The audience cheers and screaming DENNIS! DENNIS!! DENNIS!!! KILL KILL KILL
Too Late dennis lost cause ref counted to ten.
READ THE RULES
:deal:
OF BOXING

i know, the audience isn't cheering because he won, they're cheering cuz he beat u up. :booty: :booty: :fu: :fu:

face it steve you left the other forum cuz you can't deal with people beating you. you were in a place where you could say what ever you wanted. As long as no one replied. You couldn't lose. yet others could speak freely. so you were beaten. then you ran away and will not return... :smoking:

C.C.Sinned said:
face it steve you left the other forum cuz you can't deal with people beating you. you were in a place where you could say what ever you wanted. As long as no one replied. You couldn't lose. yet others could speak freely. so you were beaten. then you ran away and will not return... :smoking:
Not So...I left cause there were hackers...You realize how much it cost me to repair my puter? Take a wild guess.

ravensteve1961 said:
Not So...I left cause there were hackers...You realize how much it cost me to repair my puter? Take a wild guess.
Steve just because you were hacked. Doesn't mean it came from that site. I have been hacked & sent IM crashers. Guess where they got my info...

From Right here in AD. I had my yahoo & AIM in my profile here. After some brief chats the little bastards sent me crashers complete with a virus...

It is a risk you take being on the internet period.

No get over it. Go to the other forum & have some fun.
:smoking:

LOL!!!! That so cute u all guys and gals abt animals!! I love it!!!

As for me I rather to be a wolf cuz they are my fav and so beautiful and love them to death!! I have them on my wall! That what I will be when I die!!

So I be a lone wolf!! But I see deer that lion seeking, then I had better hurry and grab that deer so I can eat them! :giggle: But I am more older than any of u btw!!

Back