What A Insane Week!

DelicPumpkPie

Reaction score
First at all--- YOU ALL MAY :smash: MY HEAD now! Know why?!?!?!

All thru the week-- FIRST time in job that I have right now--- ALLLLL STRAIGHT in a week I did 40+ hours already! VERY TIRED already--- So GUESS WHAT happened to me today?!

This morning I woke up around the usual time that I always get up. I was watching a bit of tv then somehow i KO zzzzzzzz and woke up one hour later and said to myself, SHITTTTT i am already 20 minutes LATE to work! :smash: my HEAD for doing that!!!!

I thought I was supposed to work 8 hours shift today BUT I WAS WRONG! I went to work and worked thru all the way to lunch break and know who came to me during lunch break?

MY BOSS!!! She was carrying my schedule paper and showed me--- I WAS :-o I was supposed to work in evening NOT morning to afternoon! I said OOPS to my boss, my boss laughed a bit--- and I asked her---

Will I be in trouble? What to do? She said will take care of to find someone that cover my shift for this evening tonight-- *rme* OOPS!!!! She said no I wont be in trouble-- she will talk to her boss to make sure I get paid for TODAY. ROCK ON!!! :dj:

BUT OOPS!!!! LOL it's really MESSED UP and I had to ask her TO MAKE SURE that I am off tomorrow AND next saturday! *rme* I am sure after 12th my schedule will be back to normal, *slap myself*

GOD! What a week and I am already insane since yesterday-- I cannot think straight, cannont remember, and I am ALREADY talking in wacky way with my friends and in a chatroom--- *Slap myself again*

WACKY of me eh??? GO AHEAD and laugh at me--- LOL :smash: myself

LOL I am sure that had happened to some of us! :) I remember one time at work (it was almost the end of the workday) when I thought it was time to go home, then I realized as I was getting my purse that I have one hour left! Duhh!! LOL So I went back to work for that one more hour. :) I guess time flies when you are having fun! :)

DelicPumpkPie said:
YEP thats right--- :slap: tweetybird-- nothing wrong to dream any butches that I can see anywhere :whistle: hee hee
OW! HEY girl! dont slap on my head cuz of i already :dizzy: DIZZY!!!! sheshh!

woohooo i am right that u been :clit: in bed and no wonder need wash ur sheets! *fly away*

TweetyBird said:
OW! HEY girl! dont slap on my head cuz of i already :dizzy: DIZZY!!!! sheshh!

woohooo i am right that u been :clit: in bed and no wonder need wash ur sheets! *fly away*

:nana: I already gone for awhile! :dj:

And I can dream about anyone I want to--- :-p Have a problem with that? TOO BAD lol :twisted: :booty:

DelicPumpkPie said:
:nana: I already gone for awhile! :dj:

And I can dream about anyone I want to--- :-p Have a problem with that? TOO BAD lol :twisted: :booty:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! KISS MY A_ _!!!!!! :thumb:

DelicPumpkPie said:
MY BOSS!!! She was carrying my schedule paper and showed me--- I WAS :-o I was supposed to work in evening NOT morning to afternoon! I said OOPS to my boss, my boss laughed a bit

This reminds me of something I did. Years ago I worked nights in hospital computer room. One time I thought overslept, so I skipped supper and rushed to work. Afternoon supervisor saw me and said to slow down. I went to snack bar and ate burger in 10 minutes. When I went back to shop, the supervisor was laughing at me. I asked him why and he showed me schedule. It was my night off. I drove back home, but couldn't get to sleep until 4AM. :pissed:

I'm still working nights, but this hasn't happened again.

You're not the only one going thru this. Everyone else does. I know I have. Geez. Of course I went nuts. LOL

Hahaha, I've came to work on the wrong day. I was supposed to work on Tuesday, not MOnday. When I read the sheet where I was going to work, and I didn't see my name and I thought they put it down wrong but I checked out my schedule and oops my name wasnt there for Monday. My bad :eek: Good thing I didnt start working!

ITPjohn said:
This reminds me of something I did. Years ago I worked nights in hospital computer room. One time I thought overslept, so I skipped supper and rushed to work. Afternoon supervisor saw me and said to slow down. I went to snack bar and ate burger in 10 minutes. When I went back to shop, the supervisor was laughing at me. I asked him why and he showed me schedule. It was my night off. I drove back home, but couldn't get to sleep until 4AM. :pissed:

I'm still working nights, but this hasn't happened again.

OH YEA! Wow that must be embarrassing! I am just glad I am off today and I ASKED to make sure :deal: with my boss yesterday LOL WOW 10 minutes? For sure I will :barf: after that if I eat too fast.
Glad it didnt happen again. I just hope I dont get in trouble *prays*

Back