Wet N' Wild

NightClever10

Reaction score
Hey I'll go to Wet N' Wild on July 11th, I wonder if anyone will go too, why not we could meet there and make new friends, of course! :ty: So please let me know!

Hey I'll go to Wet N' Wild on July 11th, I wonder if anyone will go too, why not we could meet there and make new friends, of course! :ty: So please let me know!

I have an annual pass to go to Wet N Wild. I went last weekend with kids! It was great fun!

Jully 11th? I may go. Sounds like fun!

The topic title made me think of something else. I realized that it all happens in Fl so I'm out. Too far away.

Have fun yo

Florida residents can get a Splash Pass<< annual pass til the end of this year.

They have a Pay for the day, and come back all year long. I went and took advantage of it since Wet N Wild is only about an hour and half drive from me.

We may not have Wet N' Wild... like Florida and Las Vegas. But Seattle has a water amusement Park.... I'm thinking about going there with friends. Not sure yet. I love swimming!

The topic title made me think of something else. I realized that it all happens in Fl so I'm out. Too far away.

Have fun yo
lol me too. I was hoping for some hot girl on girl action.. Man I am a sick puppy. I am going now to get some professional help.

lol me too. I was hoping for some hot girl on girl action.. Man I am a sick puppy. I am going now to get some professional help.

:giggle: Well, I actually thought he was talking about "Girls Gone Wild"!....But Wet 'n Wild is really a lot of fun!

Orlando, Florida! Water park....

Or are you just thinking of the... Slip'n'slide? :giggle:
Har har har...

I'm familiar with Wet'n'Wild. We used to have a couple of those here in Dallas. They used to have a Wet'n'Wild park and 2 White Water parks. Both White Water parks closed. One of the White Water parks was a couple miles down the highway from Wet'n'Wild. The other White Water park was taken over by Wet'n'Wild. So, we had two of them here. Then both closed. Six Flags bought one of them since it was across the highway and renamed it to Hurricane Harbor.

Har har har...

I'm familiar with Wet'n'Wild. We used to have a couple of those here in Dallas. They used to have a Wet'n'Wild park and 2 White Water parks. Both White Water parks closed. One of the White Water parks was a couple miles down the highway from Wet'n'Wild. The other White Water park was taken over by Wet'n'Wild. So, we had two of them here. Then both closed. Six Flags bought one of them since it was across the highway and renamed it to Hurricane Harbor.

:lol:

I figured you would take a joke.

Florida is now so crowded with so many. Even Sea World have a water park, Aquatica. I still yet have tried that one out! :)

I thought it was "Girls gone Wild" Man I love boobs. Just kidding. :lol:

Back