Westerns

AlleyCat

Reaction score
Who here likes westerns? I am not a fan of western movies, but I like western series. I loved Deadwood and Hells on Wheels.

There is a new western series, The Son, starting in a few days - April 8. It's on the AMC channel; Pierce Brosnan is the star.

I love westerns! Grew up watching all the sunday westerns back in the day (Thanks Dad!). Gun Smoke, Rawhide, Wagon Train, Bonzana, Rifleman, Ponderosa, Bat Masterson...oh my.

I also watched Deadwood and loved it. Too bad it was not renewed. I don't know anything about the others you mentioned, I should check them out.

I plan on watching the fairly new Hateful Eight. SOON!

Last edited:
Not fan of western, but some are funny, especially western theme from Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry, also some older live action movies from Disney.

I do like western video game - Red Dead Redemption series.

I also watched Deadwood and loved it. Too bad it was not renewed. I don't know anything about the others you mentioned, I should check them out.

The Hells on Wheels is over too. The Son is brand new, first episode April 8.

I own that. I sucked big time. Gave up.

They have cheat built-in so you can use god mode to beat this game, but you won't get any achievements.

Who cares about achievements.

Is it rated MA? We need more MA rated shows. :)

It will be TV-14-L-S-V.

I'm not fan of AMC due to cut, edited and censored, but they used to be uncut, unedited in 1990s.

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.. the favorite scene:

I'm not fan of AMC due to cut, edited and censored
AMC is still good. They don't edit too much. Still adult worthy. They have Walking Dead, Into Badlands, Better Call Saul. Breaking Bad. Now, The Son. Life is good!

Who here likes westerns? I am not a fan of western movies, but I like western series. I loved Deadwood and Hells on Wheels.

There is a new western series, The Son, starting in a few days - April 8. It's on the AMC channel; Pierce Brosnan is the star.

I finished Hells on Wheels in Netflix a while back... I like the show.

I am not a fan of western, but I was born in the 90s when they were not as big. I did grow up watching John Wayne with my dad, if that counts

I am not a fan of western, but I was born in the 90s when they were not as big. I did grow up watching John Wayne with my dad, if that counts

The western was biggest in 1950s and 1960s.

Watched a lot of b&w westers on sunday as a kid but my favorites where clint eastwood including Unforgiven.

Recently I like Appaloosa and Tombstone. I could never get into the latest tv westers except Justified was my favorite show in a long time.

I grew up with the Eastwood ones. I always liked A Fistful of Dollars.
Get three coffins ready...

Aim for the heart Ramone

Back