Western Women Can't Squat

Beowulf said:
"A study aimed at finding the perfect way for women to pee has floundered because Westerners can't squat properly."
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1153878.html?menu=news.quirkies

Sounds like someone is kinky...Spending two years watching women pee? Dang.

Dont they have better things to worry about than how we women squat while peeing?

They should do studies on how to help men improve their AIM while peeing into the toilet or help men not to forget to close down the lid after they are done because I am tired of falling into the water in middle of night. :evil:

What stinks is this was probably a government funded study. Probably 3.2 Million dollars of taxpayer money.

Damn... these people have way too much free time on their hands! :crazy:

Meg said:
They should do studies on how to help men improve their AIM while peeing into the toilet or help men not to forget to close down the lid after they are done because I am tired of falling into the water in middle of night. :evil:

:rofl: hahahah Meg hahahahahhaa -- i gotta say i agree!! :rofl:

Meg said:

We have to lift the lid to pee you are a big girl look before you sit and put the lid down if it's up. We don't complain about it being down.

Back